Sep 11 2013
By: Your_Empress Survivor 1350 posts

Thank you nDreams!

[ Edited ]
21 replies 1124 views Edited Sep 11, 2013

Thank you nDreams for making this very detailed n exquisite locomotion!

nDreams_The_Throne_LMO.png

nDreams ThroneLoco_2.jpg

The detail all 360 degrees around this locomotion is very fine, it is costly for a locomotion, but it is worth it!

nDreams ThroneLoco_3.jpg

The great thing about this locomotion is that you can take it just about anywhere with you n have a seat!

Due to it's sheer size, it will blend in with it's environment. In the picture above, you can see a small area of the top of it has blended in with some of the background, n the shadows here are choppy across one side of it.

A very fun locomotion, thank you nDreams!

nDreams the Throne

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 1 of 22 (1,124 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Re: Thank you nDreams!

Sep 11, 2013

Your_Empress wrote:

Thank you nDreams for making this very detailed n exquisite locomotion!

nDreams_The_Throne_LMO.png

nDreams ThroneLoco_2.jpg

The detail all 360 degrees around this locomotion is very fine, it is costly for a locomotion, but it is worth it!

nDreams ThroneLoco_3.jpg

The great thing about this locomotion is that you can take it just about anywhere with you n have a seat!

Due to it's sheer size, it will blend in with it's environment. In the picture above, you can see a small area of the top of it has blended in with some of the background, n the shadows here are choppy across one side of it.

A very fun locomotion, thank you nDreams!

nDreams the Throne

Thats one lazy avatar 

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 2 of 22 (1,053 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Sep 11, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:
Thats one lazy avatar 

lmao! (yes, I really did laugh)

It can give that appearance! I don't actually use this locomotion that often, but it makes some really neat pictures n it really is GIANT n very detailed!

lol

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 3 of 22 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Thank you Empress for making all these "Thank You" threads. It's very sweet of you.

Message 4 of 22 (892 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

myalana wrote:

Thank you Empress for making all these "Thank You" threads. It's very sweet of you.

Thank you myalana for just taking my threads for what they are, an appreciation for what is made by each n every developer. Even Sony, yes of course. I say that because some may feel that Sony not telling us about the future of Home deserves no thank you. Well I don't feel that way. n if *I choose to keep spending money on PS Home since I enjoy it, that does not make me a sheep*, regardless of what some may imply n regardless of the possibility of PS Home closing down eventually. It all may be gone then n I realize what will be lost, but I won't regret it for the good friends n memories I have made over the years.

I still do sincerely believe something to *replace* Home will be on the PS4, eventually, with many of the same developers. I just don't believe it will be called Home.

So to thank them for their efforts, in a virtual world where they are gambling with development too (it isn't just our risk as Home gamers), yes I think they deserve a few thank you threads.

Thanks again myalana for letting me know it's appreciated by others here!

Message 5 of 22 (861 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
5417 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Hi all,

Off-topic posts have been pulled from the thread.  Please keep conversations here on-track and polite.

Thanks,

U--J

PlayStation Moderation and Support Guy @ www.playstationsupportforum.com
Message 6 of 22 (835 Views)
PlayStation MVP
171 posts

May 22, 2014
I need to give this thread a bump. @nDreams has really been releasing some top notch content as well as some of the other Home vendors. But I wanted to say Thank You to @nDreams for giving me eye watering laughs today with the Slapstick LMO bundle.... OMG!!! Awesome job!!! We love you
Message 7 of 22 (610 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

May 22, 2014
Yes. I loved the new Purse LMO with the puppy!
I've been so impressed with nDreams as of late. Defienently one of the top stores on PlayStation Home.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 8 of 22 (601 Views)
PlayStation MVP
171 posts

May 22, 2014
Oh absolutely @Skullfirekills7! I'm in Music Unlimited right now looking real diva-ish with my doggie purse, LoL!
Message 9 of 22 (592 Views)
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

May 22, 2014

Nice avatar Empress

Message 10 of 22 (588 Views)
0 Likes