Survivor
1350 posts

Re: ​Thank you Granzella!

Apr 22, 2014

Mermaid-KT wrote:
@Your_Empress

It maybe worth tweeting Granzella with your idea, as I don't think they read these Forums so they may not see what your requesting.

It would certainly be useful to have what your asking for, I find the integrated Lockwood ones very useful so hope they do consider it for you.

That may be true unfortunately. I will contact them through other avenues, if someone else has not already in regards to that.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 41 of 43 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Apr 22, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:

Your_Empress wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

We all know the story

I'm thanking Granzella in a post, and will continue to do so in this thread in the future.

It is late, but I am doing it anyway.

If you have a problem with that, then don't read it.

Thank you for your understanding.

This is great I never played there yet. Better late then never..lol..Its all good

Well I do hope you realize this thread is almost a year old now. It was first posted in August, 2013.

In thanking a developer n just keeping it as one thread as many request people to do so here (including moderators), then you will have posts about events that are long past.

When I did first post this I never considered it's time an issue, because it is a 'Thank You' thread, not a 'Look what's new!' thread, so I was posting about what they had done, not trying to annouce it for everyone. I think that's where some of the confusion came from.

Anyway, look at the post date at the thread start to get an idea of when it was first posted:

2014-04-21_3weeks_later.png

The KiKai event was the first thing I posted about thanking Granzella, but it isn't what the thread is about.

This thread is just about thanking Granzella in general or about anything GZ related. I do try to keep it up to date if I post in it, with pictures preferably.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 42 of 43 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Jan 2, 2015

Kid_Fleetfoot wrote:

I don't do well at games like this but I did have enough fun at going through it. Not being able to access the leader board at all was a major bummer and took away a lot of fun. Still, free is for me. And I did get a nice uniform that I kind of like. 

The last time I got in there was a popup that said Alliance points: 1,754 and Ranking 6,003.  

Interesting thread. One doesn't have to be good at something to have some fun.

Granzella developed some of the most beautiful clothing n the most exciting games.

When Home closes, I will miss them a lot. Granzella is a developer I would really like to see join Second Life.

I doubt that would ever happen, but Second Life really has never had *anything* as far as a game in it's world like the Kikai Machine War.

That said, PS Home may be gone soon but the mix of the virtual world with games is what made it so special.

Message 43 of 43 (184 Views)
0 Likes