Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Re: Thank the Home Vets.

Dec 11, 2008
Alot of these so called meet and greets that were held the only person I can give props to is Ted the Dog. I saw him at one but yet I thought he was th UK manager. Shouldnt someone else have been there. And Cyd I've said hi to on many occasions with out a response. But never in a meet and greet. Never saw her. So for that I give props to all the vets here from pretty much the start. A whole bunch of us were out there. Everyday.And Not to forget Ted. You da man.
kr1pt0_nyt3
Message 31 of 37 (2 Views)
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Dec 11, 2008

agree with the last 2 post... I just don't think Thanks are in place to anyone at this time.

Let just move on... Thats all.

For those that are awaiting to go in to HOME, please keep in mind it's a Beta, not the real deal.

Message 32 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Kr1Pt0_nYt3 wrote:
Alot of us people have been out there meeting,greeting, and helping out New beta testers. So dont just thank the mods , we did alot to help. More than we get credit for.

Thats true, yet wont happen Smiley Sad 

I have seen far too many beta testers without access to the Closed Boards who have set meet and greets with "people" and then the Kudos begin Smiley Indifferent  I see where your coming from Kripto, but sadly the boards have been Zerg rushed im afraid

You get my Kudos sir, and I also notice you got few of them as well...  Kudos...  Just a worthless system now

Photobucket
Message 33 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Dec 11, 2008
TedTheDog U ROCK THANK U!!!
Message 34 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Dec 11, 2008
Who needs thanks? I'm being helpful and assisting out of kindness and respect. The best thanks I can get is people following advice and helping each other out. We may be closed testers, but now we're all one family.
Message 35 of 37 (2 Views)
Sackboy
549 posts

Dec 11, 2008
?, for what, sorry but no thanks.
Message 36 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
675 posts

Dec 11, 2008

will_orz wrote:
Who needs thanks? I'm being helpful and assisting out of kindness and respect. The best thanks I can get is people following advice and helping each other out. We may be closed testers, but now we're all one family.

Yes.

This guy.

He's got the right attitude.

Unfortunately too many beta testers want recognition and an ego boost. But will_orz is a good dude, I can tell. Keep it up my man. Being humble will get you everywhere.

Message 37 of 37 (2 Views)
0 Likes