Jul 14 2013
By: Your_Empress Survivor 1350 posts

Thank You, Lockwood! ^.~

7 replies 780 views Edited Jul 14, 2013

The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse is an absolute masterpiece!

Thank you, Lockwood for making this clubhouse space! It is the very best clubhouse that I have seen so far!

I see touches of Mercia's artists' in the beauty of this space!

I have been waiting for a clubhouse like this. Heart

Thank you!

Sincerely, Missy ^.~

2013-07-14_0747.png

(...and don't forget the flying carpet game!)

http://www.lockwoodpublishing.com/2013/07/kots-and-hots/

Lockwood Kingdom and Haven of the Skies

@Haven of the Skies Clubhouse 07-14-2013.jpg

(Baladi belly dance ^.~)

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 1 of 8 (780 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Re: Thank You, Lockwood! ^.~

Jul 14, 2013

Yes, I second your sentiment Missy. The Haven of the Skies Clubhouse has the added benefit of a built-in game, community reward chest, and some fantastic rewards for club members. Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 2 of 8 (756 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Jul 14, 2013

I really feel it's one of the best spaces ever made. Just look at some of the details in the natural landscapes!

And no I don't work for Lockwood, nor do I get paid by them for anything, I just really really love this space.

Jewel of the Skies is great, but my love of the night is what caught my interest here ^.~

Honestly, this is the first space, that made me think of Home being on the PS4, it's that good.

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 3 of 8 (744 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Happy Holidays, Lockwood! ^.~

Dec 23, 2013

I don't mind the re-skin of the Abbey estate, the Abbey Hill Cottage Winter Retreat is a wonderful space, n especially with the ice-skating included!

Abbey Hill Cottage Winter Retreat

2013-12-23_ahcwrlkwd.png

Your_Empress n friends_LKWD_012 12-22-2013.jpg

love that hat Lockwood! lol thank you.

Your_Empress n friends_LKWD_022 12-22-2013.jpg

she brought her own skates, lol oops

Message 4 of 8 (551 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Re: Happy Holidays, Lockwood! ^.~

Dec 23, 2013

I agree the Abbey Hill Cottage winter retreat is a great space. Besides the Demonridge Estate, it's the first time I ever bought a re-skinned personal space. And I mainly got it for the ice skating. Haven of the Skies is also another great one. I was torn between using that one as a clubhouse skin, or the Western Prairie Saloon also made by Lockwood. I have both but I mainly use the saloon. But it's not to say I won't ever use the Haven of the Skies again. Both are great space's because they're so huge!!!!

bobs fed signature
Message 5 of 8 (458 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Dec 23, 2013
I admire your love for Lockwood and its spaces. I have to agree. I too own the Haven clubhouse and both versions of Abbey Hill Cottages, along with a bunch of other spaces. I know it's money well-spent. Gotta love those rewards. Nice pics btw.
Message 6 of 8 (404 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Dec 26, 2013

Bobsfed wrote: 

I agree the Abbey Hill Cottage winter retreat is a great space. Besides the Demonridge Estate, it's the first time I ever bought a re-skinned personal space. And I mainly got it for the ice skating. Haven of the Skies is also another great one. I was torn between using that one as a clubhouse skin, or the Western Prairie Saloon also made by Lockwood. I have both but I mainly use the saloon. But it's not to say I won't ever use the Haven of the Skies again. Both are great space's because they're so huge!!!

Grand_Viceroy wrote:
I admire your love for Lockwood and its spaces. I have to agree. I too own the Haven clubhouse and both versions of Abbey Hill Cottages, along with a bunch of other spaces. I know it's money well-spent. Gotta love those rewards. Nice pics btw.

thank you both.

n yes I do admire Lockwood for their spaces n everything they make. But not only those things, they are involved in the community like no other developers that I know of. I would like to thank them for their commitment to not only making PS Home a more fun place but also more secure, within their abilities.

Thank you, Lockwood Publishing, Happy Holidays and may you have the best year ever in 2014!

Message 7 of 8 (287 Views)
Gaming Beast
1569 posts

Dec 26, 2013
That is true. Lockwood is one of the most-involved developers on the forums. Plus the fact they have great-looking spaces. :-)
Message 8 of 8 (241 Views)
0 Likes