Splicer
39 posts

Re: Tempest_Fire 13+ Discussion

Aug 10, 2013

Ok well... First off, i'm not sure how this new Bathing suit is even argued as being inappropriate. It covers all the private areas of the body that HAS to be covered before it gets rated 17+. If i recall, the whole breast can be showing and be deemed still appropriate as long as the "Nipples" and the other private areas are covered. There really isn't any legal action that can be taken here. And why are we not complaining about how men can walk around Home topless even showing nipples and wearing speedos! Now THAT is inappropriate. Society has got so distorted... We can't show nipples but men can... I see no logic in this.

Message 201 of 219 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

I agree with ya there, women should have the right to go topless just like men if they wanted to. its mainly idiotic people like politic, the FCC, and other people that complain they don't like it that screw it all up for everyone else. 

I swear its like they have their head's so far up their a**, if they went any further they'd go *POOF* disappear off the face of the planet.

Bebemonster wrote:

Ok well... First off, i'm not sure how this new Bathing suit is even argued as being inappropriate. It covers all the private areas of the body that HAS to be covered before it gets rated 17+. If i recall, the whole breast can be showing and be deemed still appropriate as long as the "Nipples" and the other private areas are covered. There really isn't any legal action that can be taken here. And why are we not complaining about how men can walk around Home topless even showing nipples and wearing speedos! Now THAT is inappropriate. Society has got so distorted... We can't show nipples but men can... I see no logic in this.

Message 202 of 219 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2013

The one thing the OP has yet to even consider, or discuss for that matter, is what about the users who find the good in these outfits.

You know, the ones who can find the humor and enjoyment out of them.

So is it right to take that away from people? It certainly is not.

Message 203 of 219 (144 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 10, 2013

OP doesn't care about how others feel about it, he / she only cares about her own feelings, just like all the others that are complaining about it as well. These are the same people who spread the massive BS that "Video games cause violance in real life". They see something on tv or in a video game that they don't like and they want to ruin it for everyone else.

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

The one thing the OP has yet to even consider, or discuss for that matter, is what about the users who find the good in these outfits.

Message 204 of 219 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2175 posts

Aug 10, 2013

I have no qualms with them. As long as dudes don't flaunt their wang dangs in my face while I'm sitting.

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Message 205 of 219 (130 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Aug 10, 2013

and why do I care if my $1.49 virtual dental floss is entertaining to your kids?

Message 206 of 219 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

OP doesn't care about how others feel about it, he / she only cares about her own feelings, just like all the others that are complaining about it as well. These are the same people who spread the massive BS that "Video games cause violance in real life". They see something on tv or in a video game that they don't like and they want to ruin it for everyone else.

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well, when someone creates a thread on such a heated topic.

The OP should be open to other peoples opinions, not just those who agree with them.

Just my opinion though.

Message 207 of 219 (122 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Yea they should, but sadly they don't.

As for myself, I'm neither for the suits or against them, but I surely wouldn't wear them, I'd prefer something like that be on a female more than a male. lol

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

jj_dillon wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Well, when someone creates a thread on such a heated topic.

The OP should be open to other peoples opinions, not just those who agree with them.

Just my opinion though.

Message 208 of 219 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3240 posts

Aug 10, 2013

This thread has a become some topic for many and i agree on many points of this topic but i think a good solution would be to add a warning at the Home launch screen as a advisory to Users. Similar to what they do for UFC/WWE events shown on TV.

"The following software may contain items and language that may be offensive to some Users, online play is strongly advised"

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 209 of 219 (108 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1015 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Ya know thats not a bad idea, perhaps they could they could slap that on the screen with the loading PS Home logo before it fully loads and "PlayStation Home" appears on the screen.

Zeelot wrote:

This thread has a become some topic for many and i agree on many points of this topic but i think a good solution would be to add a warning at the Home launch screen as a advisory to Users. Similar to what they do for UFC/WWE events shown on TV.

"The following software may contain items and language that may be offensive to some Users, online play is strongly advised"

Message 210 of 219 (101 Views)
0 Likes