Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Tempest_Fire 13+ Discussion

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Blllur, 

I did not create this OP to discuss the positives of the V Swimsuit. If you or any of you had bothered to read the OP in the first place...you would know that my primary concern was the developers marketing and selling adult themed and near naked outfits to children as young as 13, all the while maintaining their "family friendly" tagline. 

I dont care if they want to create and sell adult material and outfits that make your avatar look nearly naked - Just drop your family friendly tagline and appearance BEFORE you do it. Home is not a place for the entire family and their grandma to enjoy. It's very "in your face" graphic and controversial and they need to decide which demographic they are going to cater to. Pick ONE...and stick with it. 

I suppose people are having.....fun, with their V Swimsuits. I suppose they find it funny as they don themselves with near nakedness and start dancing on people as they type "How you like my body? Oh yeah...you like that dont you? Oh my bad. Did I slap you in the face with my junk as it was flopping about?" LOL.

I suppose people find it funny to wear one of these outfts and do poses that stick their butt or crotch up in the air, as they put themselves on public display for everyone to vomit at. 

Lets be honest and drop the crap here, okay - This is a trolling outfit. This is a perves outfit. Trolls and perves will buy these more than the casual user will. And they will not be used in a playful, jestful manner. They will be used to irritate and aggrivate people with. 

And Im tellin ya now, if I see anyone trolling or perving in this outfit....your right to enjoy it will be the least of your worries, cuz I will report you so fast, your head will spin. 

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 211 of 219 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:

Blllur, 

I did not create this OP to discuss the positives of the V Swimsuit.

You can't have all this negative, without users posting on why they like the swimsuits. Sorry, it doesn't work one way, Shadow.

I suppose people are having.....fun, with their V Swimsuits. I suppose they find it funny as they don themselves with near nakedness and start dancing on people as they type "How you like my body? Oh yeah...you like that dont you? Oh my bad. Did I slap you in the face with my junk as it was flopping about?" LOL.

Assuming everyone who buys them is doing that? I don't know whether to laugh, or take you seriously. In either case, you shouldn't pass that kind of judgement on people that have bought the swimsuits. From your remark, you make it seem like everyone who has purchased them are acting like that.

I suppose people find it funny to wear one of these outfts and do poses that stick their butt or crotch up in the air, as they put themselves on public display for everyone to vomit at. 

This seems more like an exaggeration, so I'm just going to lol and move on.

Lets be honest and drop the crap here, okay - This is a trolling outfit. This is a perves outfit. Trolls and perves will buy these more than the casual user will. And they will not be used in a playful, jestful manner. They will be used to irritate and aggrivate people with. 

You could use anything on home to troll people, it doesn't matter how suggestive or non suggestive it is, Shadow. Don't categorize one thing, if you can't categorize everything else along with it.

My replies are in red.

Message 212 of 219 (325 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

So far in all of the copy/paste statements by the OP this thread was intended as:

A) Bypass their fear the original thread would be locked

B) Home's family friendly brand

C) Home not safe for children under 13

D) To Discuss

E) To Debate

F) OP admitting they will stalk 'children' in Home to trick them into saying ages thereby enforcing who is the real threat to children.

G) To present a one sided view as the OP admitted they didnt want to hear opposing thoughts

H) A joke to 'rattle the cage' of people and was all in jest

Each time the OP's stance was showing to be lacking in substance they moved to a new option then began at the top again when they hit the bottom on the list.

It is interesting to note even in these more resent posts the OP has now switched to admiting they have no qualms in harrassing other Home citizens if they don't meet their loose sense of morality.

And I say loose for a supposed stance  about family friendly then having no hesitation in using terms of bullying, harrasing others, stalking and drugs.

All actions that most decent parents would find questionable and such that current law enforcement and schools encourage to be reported on.

These forums are also accessable to the same 'children' the OP talks about and yet...

Still the concept is lost on the OP

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 213 of 219 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Aug 10, 2013
Blllur,

This is just MY experience based on what I have been seeing, this week...but everyone I have seen who has bought these outfits on Home...have been trolling with them.

Now, I know thats not the case across the board for every single person on home and yes, I do know that SOME people bought them for good CLEAN fun and a short lived joke. I have no problems with those people.

Still tho, I see it as a troll and perves outfit...and thats the only conceivable purpose I could forsee why one would want it and buy it.

I know this does not justify how I feel in any way...but I was asked why I didnt like the V Swimsuit. Now you know.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 214 of 219 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

Kitty, 

Run back to the litter box, Kitty. Before you get reported for harassment. Cuz right now...thats all your comments are doing. Poking, prodding, provoking and harassing. Last I checked, harassment was a reportable offence under the forum rules and TOS. 

You wont get another warning.  ^_-

EDIT: Actually...I wont even dignify your next response by reading it. Im done arguing with you, explaining my OP to you, defending and justifying my beliefs to you. If you havent got the point  after all these pages, then you never will...regardless of WHO the arguement comes from. You are one of those very dense people who only serve to waste my time by going around and round in circles with you, page after page. So tell ya what...Im gonna do what I should've done since your first post, put you on IGNORE. Goodbye!  ^_-

Message 215 of 219 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Aug 10, 2013

you keep saying near naked bikini , perve & troll. 

near naked bikini - you play gow 123 with full nudity among other things.

perve- you play gow 123 with full nudity among other things .

troll- which troll would that be ? the real definition or the perverted definition . if the latter don't go in public , use ignore , leave the space. 

i must ask again , DO ANY OF YOU FORUM CLOWNS OWN A PERSONAL SPACE? don't be embarrassed because you only have harbour ( you noobs ), go there to avoid trolls & perverts

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 216 of 219 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Aug 10, 2013

Edea, 

Actually I have 65 personal spaces on Home. LOL

But thats what people like you always say, isnt it? If you dont like freezers, hackers or glitchers...stay in your personal spaces. If you dont like perves or trolls, stay in your personal spaces. Well, we shouldnt have to. Why cant people just ACT RIGHT in public spaces and follow the Home rules and TOS? Why does it gotta be OUR problem? I dont think so. 

I think I'd rather just hang out in public spaces and just report people who chose to be idiots and violate TOS. 

Message 217 of 219 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 10, 2013

its curious that the claim continues how anyone who doesnt agree is 'challenged' in some way.

Yet, consistently mis representing facts, insulting those who don't share the same identical view is supposed to gain standing?

Harrassment is a strong term and one that should be used sparingly...

Making statements of stalking 'children' in Home to provoke them into saying their age qualifies as Harrassment

Threats of reporting people doing things that are within the policies of Home but dont meet a singular view is Harrassment

But on hindsite for over 15+ pages the OP has followed the same repetitive cycle and we do agree on one fact they finally admitted to.

They have been: "... one of those very dense people who only serve to waste my time by going around and round in circles with you, page after page."

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 218 of 219 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Aug 10, 2013

This thread appears to have run its course. Locking it down.

Message 219 of 219 (235 Views)