Jul 01 2010
By: JPConway Treasure Hunter 5047 posts

TOY STORY OUTFITS SWITCHED?

10 replies 21 views Edited Jul 1, 2010

Did Sony/Home switch the male/female wings?  I was in kiosk - looking at male - and saw the buzz lightyear wings on a female top - those dirty pillows DO give it away - hehehehe - then I froze - wait - my PS3 froze -

JPConway

Message 1 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
721 posts

Re: TOY STORY OUTFITS SWITCHED?

Jul 1, 2010

JPConway wrote:

Did Sony/Home switch the male/female wings?  I was in kiosk - looking at male - and saw the buzz lightyear wings on a female top - those dirty pillows DO give it away - hehehehe - then I froze - wait - my PS3 froze -

JPConway

im confuzzed...

ZanXBal Trophy Card
Message 2 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 1, 2010

Those aren't free, are they?

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 3 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Jul 6, 2010

I know.  I bought the wings & t-shirt under the male header thinking that it will fix itself when it downloads.  But I can only find it under my character if I turn it into a female.  Any chance that it will be fixed soon so I can go to Infinity and Beyond?

Message 4 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Jul 6, 2010

frankma1962 wrote:

I know.  I bought the wings & t-shirt under the male header thinking that it will fix itself when it downloads.  But I can only find it under my character if I turn it into a female.  Any chance that it will be fixed soon so I can go to Infinity and Beyond?

Ah - okay - I totally forgot to look for them again - what with the new Midway.  So - then the Male wings are under female option - and vice versa?

Thanks for that frankma.

As to the reference of "dirty pillows" - it comes from Stephen King's first "Carrie" book/movie - sorry - some of the things that just stick in your noggin'

JPConway

Message 5 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5432 posts

Jul 7, 2010

If you haven't already, please be sure to post this issue in the Support message board so that the HC team can pass the word along to the devs. Hopefully it will be resolved quickly so that others don't mistakenly purchase the wrong item.

--

I neither work nor speak for SCEA;
the views expressed in this message are solely my own.
Message 6 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jul 7, 2010

I noticed a female top of the wings also. Wasn't sure about getting them cause I didn't know if they were for males or not even though they were under the man tab. Sort of strange if you ask me.

We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe.

Message 7 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1259 posts

Jul 7, 2010

ZanXBal wrote:

JPConway wrote:

Did Sony/Home switch the male/female wingsI was in kiosk - looking at male - and saw the buzz lightyear wings on a female top - those dirty pillows DO give it away - hehehehe - then I froze - wait - my PS3 froze - :smileytongue:

JPConway

im confuzzed...

"Dirty Pillows" came from Kings "Carrie"...referring to the mothers take on Carrie wearing an outfit that exposed her breast too much for her liking

Message 8 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Jul 7, 2010

JPConway wrote:

JPConway

Margaret: 'I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.'

Carrie: 'Mom, they're called breasts, and every woman has them.' ;PP

I've never noticed this, actually. I'm kinda glad I didn't buy the Buzz Lightyear wings, then. o.o

Message 9 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Jul 7, 2010

JPConway wrote:

JPConway

Dirty Pillows? >_> Do you say this to all women?

Message 10 of 11 (21 Views)
0 Likes