Jan 27 2014
By: BDOG156_XD First Son 10 posts

TIME OUTE!!

17 replies 541 views Edited Jan 27, 2014

i think we need a nother time out like we had back in 2012 and let sony fix every thing and do there upgrading and then onec thy have it all fix untime out

Message 1 of 18 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: TIME OUTE!!

Jan 27, 2014

Welcome to the forums, and I am almost the last person who should say this, but " spell check" is your friendSmiley Tongue

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 18 (536 Views)
Splicer
34 posts

Jan 27, 2014
I believe you mean April 2011, would be nice to restore the old home too while they are at it if it were possible.

---of course i mean Central Plaza to be added Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 18 (479 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Jan 27, 2014

NlnaLovesU86 wrote:
I believe you mean April 2011, would be nice to restore the old home too while they are at it if it were possible.

sadly..(and yes sad for me as hacker also) these hacks/exploits are here to stay...sony moves too slow for the day and age.  they only patch it once its all figured out then well once all figured out wats point of a patch.. only gunna slow anyone down by a few days maybe dependingon how dedicated anyone is to finding exploits and then using em...

i really want sony to completely patch things also(im like 50/50 on it)  too many rouge ppl causing a mess.. it will also make a challange for anyone thats interested to exploit it again.  sadly its beyond point of return as of now.. would need to be a shift of platform.. but home is to stay on ps3 a while longer...

but major down side is it demotivate alot of sony's highest spenders(such as me) from even caring about home too much..  wouldnt be fun anymore and as usual with patching somethign up in such manner it demotives supporters.. the 1st ppl threw the door arent the 1st ppl  want breaking down home's front door...  not my friendly smile sitting on railing kicking my feet making jokes and all hiding my method... no it be a group of ppl everyone hates.. be like freezing fams and such..

i think sony unintentionally put themselves between a rock and a hard place... reacting so slowly and taking such odd measures.  

and people lable hackers as bad people.. ill conceed there are more bad "hackers" out there then good.. however its a legitimate and required in todays word to have good hackers..

either people that break in and prove a point so things can be secured better or people that hack in original context of modification differing from manurfacting and developments intent to better over all experiance.. as in being able to hand out with rare impossible to get clothing in a impossible to get to spot.. and u may ask.. hows that good or beniefcal..

well its good and beneifical cuz it allows develoeprs to see trends of wat ppl like and how they like it then go back to drawing board to reimagine it push an update or new product line that has that level of personalization or customization or watever.. same applies here.. some degree devs listen.. but its very narrow degree.. idk if its sony looming over them or wat...   but things need to change... in general... i agree those rouge "hackers" need to be blocked from being able to use those "hacks"  lets see wat future brings for us all...

thats my rant and my insite on issue

its sticky and ickey
Message 4 of 18 (452 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jan 28, 2014

BDOG156_XD wrote:

i think we need a nother time out like we had back in 2012 and let sony fix every thing and do there upgrading and then onec thy have it all fix untime out

Sony will never fix everything even if they took the service offline to try and do it. I don't think the Home app can be fixed to the extent we'd like it to be.

Message 5 of 18 (422 Views)
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Jan 28, 2014

CookieConchetta wrote:

NlnaLovesU86 wrote:

sadly..(and yes sad for me as hacker also) these hacks/exploits are here to stay...sony moves too slow for the day and age.  they only patch it once its all figured out then well once all figured out wats point of a patch.. only gunna slow anyone down by a few days maybe dependingon how dedicated anyone is to finding exploits and then using em...

i really want sony to completely patch things also(im like 50/50 on it)  too many rouge ppl causing a mess.. it will also make a challange for anyone thats interested to exploit it again.  sadly its beyond point of return as of now.. would need to be a shift of platform.. but home is to stay on ps3 a while longer...

but major down side is it demotivate alot of sony's highest spenders(such as me) from even caring about home too much..  wouldnt be fun anymore and as usual with patching somethign up in such manner it demotives supporters.. the 1st ppl threw the door arent the 1st ppl  want breaking down home's front door...  not my friendly smile sitting on railing kicking my feet making jokes and all hiding my method... no it be a group of ppl everyone hates.. be like freezing fams and such..

i think sony unintentionally put themselves between a rock and a hard place... reacting so slowly and taking such odd measures.  

and people lable hackers as bad people.. ill conceed there are more bad "hackers" out there then good.. however its a legitimate and required in todays word to have good hackers..

either people that break in and prove a point so things can be secured better or people that hack in original context of modification differing from manurfacting and developments intent to better over all experiance.. as in being able to hand out with rare impossible to get clothing in a impossible to get to spot.. and u may ask.. hows that good or beniefcal..

well its good and beneifical cuz it allows develoeprs to see trends of wat ppl like and how they like it then go back to drawing board to reimagine it push an update or new product line that has that level of personalization or customization or watever.. same applies here.. some degree devs listen.. but its very narrow degree.. idk if its sony looming over them or wat...   but things need to change... in general... i agree those rouge "hackers" need to be blocked from being able to use those "hacks"  lets see wat future brings for us all...

This entire post. Everything. This whole post is absolutely stupid, and I feel embarrassed just by reading it. Jesus christ, bro. Get a grip and stop being so pathetic.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 18 (382 Views)
MVP Support
14694 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2014

MeIpoe_ wrote:

CookieConchetta wrote:

NlnaLovesU86 wrote:

This entire post. Everything. This whole post is absolutely stupid, and I feel embarrassed just by reading it. Jesus christ, bro. Get a grip and stop being so pathetic.

You're not the only one who feels embarrassed after reading that user's post you've replied to. I'm pretty confident that I can smell doubts and hypocrisy behind the Cookie's post.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669

Message 7 of 18 (366 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3882 posts

Jan 28, 2014

CookieConchetta coughed up:

NlnaLovesU86 wrote:

:^/ You rationalize that the so-called "good" hackers help spur development of better security measures, but I don't see anyone telling Sony "There is a weakness. Here is what I discovered." Nor do I see people keeping things quiet. Instead, we see script kiddies pretending to be Sony staff and Home guides, taking their fun by taking the fun out of others' activities. It's not about "Look at this problem!" it's about "Look at me!"

Message 8 of 18 (339 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 28, 2014

Danger_Dad wrote:
:^/ You rationalize that the so-called "good" hackers help spur development of better security measures, but I don't see anyone telling Sony "There is a weakness. Here is what I discovered." Nor do I see people keeping things quiet. Instead, we see script kiddies pretending to be Sony staff and Home guides, taking their fun by taking the fun out of others' activities. It's not about "Look at this problem!" it's about "Look at me!"

Whitehat[1].png

Well Sony can hire some white hats (AKA good hackers) to help them make Home a better program.  I really don't think Sony has done this yet.  The only other option is for someone to hack PSN and the only hacking group that has ever been able to do this is "Anonymous"

anon01[1].png

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 9 of 18 (329 Views)
VP of Gaming
29479 posts

Jan 28, 2014

King0fHearts2007 wrote:
The only other option is for someone to hack PSN and the only hacking group that has ever been able to do this is...

Is this something that you're promoting or would give support to? Do you consider that group of thugs "heros"?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 10 of 18 (303 Views)
0 Likes