Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Re: **WIN A 50$ SONY PLAYSYATION NETWORK CARD***

Aug 6, 2013
I think there should be a $5 entry fee (to MrFirstPlayer) as a prerequisite to enter this contest.

I hate to see such ungrateful and selfish people vomiting forth their negative opinions even after they win money .. Money that they hardly deserve .. And for the people who are the most vocal when it comes to presenting their negative opinion of how MrFirstPlayer is running his contest; just ask yourself this simple question : "Would you do the same (host a contest with a $90 prize) for him...and for this forum community?"
Message 171 of 180 (350 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 6, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:
I think there should be a $5 entry fee (to MrFirstPlayer) as a prerequisite to enter this contest.

I hate to see such ungrateful and selfish people vomiting forth their negative opinions even after they win money .. Money that they hardly deserve .. And for the people who are the most vocal when it comes to presenting their negative opinion of how MrFirstPlayer is running his contest; just ask yourself this simple question : "Would you do the same (host a contest with a $90 prize) for him...and for this forum community?"

I agree with this. Everyone has to be thankful for threads like these. He doesn't even have to do them, he's giving to the community.

Reading the past few pages (before forum maintenance), some particular comments were kinda rude. I was ashamed to read some of them. I just have to say, thank you MrFirst, for every contest you have done, and being supportive and not giving up. Don't let ignorant people ruin something joyful. I respect and appreciate you. 

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 172 of 180 (337 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Aug 6, 2013

We had a juicy chat yesterday, too bad there was a loss data. Smiley Sad

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 173 of 180 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12467 posts

Aug 7, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

Spoiler
NO

Message 174 of 180 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Aug 7, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

Spoiler
NO

Wasn't really a spoiler anyway.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 175 of 180 (273 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Aug 7, 2013

Smiley Tongue was a fun event i look forward to the next one, and plan to be better prepared

Club Leader of Dirty Angels... Home's Only Adult Burlesque Club :3

“The body is meant to be seen, not all covered up.” by Marilyn Monroe
Message 176 of 180 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Aug 9, 2013

So who won this then? Do we know?

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 177 of 180 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2013

We had a very detailed list which got wiped during the server crash.

Pretty much everyone who participated got prizes Smiley Happy

King got $50, CMC got $20. Not bad

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 178 of 180 (183 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Aug 9, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:

We had a very detailed list which got wiped during the server crash.

Pretty much everyone who participated got prizes Smiley Happy

King got $50, CMC got $20. Not bad

Thanks, Ed Smiley Happy

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 179 of 180 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Aug 9, 2013

Oh yeah, and Torag won Smiley Very Happy

He gets slightly off the hook because other participants engaged in foul play, too.

But let's not start all that up again. The crash was an opportunity IMO to keep the thread clean.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 180 of 180 (175 Views)
0 Likes