Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Re: **WIN A 50$ SONY PLAYSYATION NETWORK CARD***

Aug 3, 2013

After all the higher ranking members insulting the integrity of the rest of us.  Thats great.  Good luck to the most popular forum poster.  you deserve it! ....  >.>

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 151 of 180 (388 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Last I'm commenting on this.  Its funny how us lower ranks get insulted for wanting to participate.  Ppl saying we are getting all strung out over 50 bucks when we are being nothing but nice as others put us down, blackmail, lie, cheat and manipulate til they get their way.  

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 152 of 180 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Message 153 of 180 (344 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Aug 3, 2013

Awesome contest MrFirstPlayer! I'd just like to share my photos but I take myself out of the contest because I haven't been active on the forums in FOREVER. Lol. The subject sparked my creativity  Smiley Very Happy 

Mirror Mirror......I swear! I only said Bloody Mary once!

A Day at the Circus........Meet the Amazing One Eyed Bearded Lady! She won't win a pageant from the front, but she's fine from behind Smiley Wink

When I grow up......NEVERRR!!!!

Never Have I Ever.......broken Home rules until now Smiley Tongue

I'm Sexy and I know it.....I work out.....wiggle wiggle wiggle

I'd also like to throw in 256 worth of whatever from the Lockwood gift machine to whom ever wins Second place and 64 worth of whatever from the Lockwood machine to whom ever wins Third Smiley Very Happy

Message 154 of 180 (335 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2013

I'm sorry, but everyone had to know this was going to get out of hand. You can't offer prizes that large and not expect Big issues to arise. The reason you don't see this same problem on most of the other contests that use kudo's as the method of picking the winner is because a 5 dollar prize just isn't worth the effort of creating alt accounts or bribing/begging for votes. These Contests are supposed to be about having fun, NOT the prize. Sadly when you offer a prize that large, The prize ends up being more important than fun and the contest fails. Maybe in the future offer a smaller prize, I'm sure they'll be much less hiccups.

Message 155 of 180 (321 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 3, 2013
I suggest to weed out alt accounts in the future, look at their trophy scores on PS3 and review accordingly. If they have zero trophies, theyre probably a new account.

At this point I would take all submissions, repost in another thread. Restart the kudos fresh and give an extra week for the contest. Close the new thread for comments (except kudos), and have all new entrants send you their submissions via PS3 XMBs. Then you add to your OP.
At the end of the contest, take the five most kudosed entries, put the names in a hat and pull the top 3 out blind one by one. For extra effect, film the hat draw and link it to youtube here.

Thanks for doing this guys, as much as I wanted to participate, I realized this would be a madhouse, and I have been blessed enough to have all I want in Home. You are very generous people and to the winners - please try and appreciate this, as these are real people doing this out of the kindness of their hearts. Kudos Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 156 of 180 (309 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11127 posts

Aug 4, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

At this point I would take all submissions, repost in another thread. Restart the kudos fresh and give an extra week for the contest. Close the new thread for comments (except kudos), and have all new entrants send you their submissions via PS3 XMBs. Then you add to your OP.
At the end of the contest, take the five most kudosed entries, put the names in a hat and pull the top 3 out blind one by one. For extra effect, film the hat draw and link it to youtube here.

Good thing you don't do contests.

Message 157 of 180 (278 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Aug 4, 2013
@ Mel_1623
...thank you for being so supportive. I appreciate your kind gesture.
Message 158 of 180 (226 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Aug 4, 2013

This contest is so interesting. Hope you all enjoy my pics as much as I enjoyed taking them Smiley Happy

Mirror Mirror... on the wall, who is fairest of them ALL???!!!

Mirror Mirror

A Day At The Circus... All the eyes on me, in the center of the ring... Just like a Circus Smiley Happy

A Day At The Circus

When I Grow Up... I want to be a beautiful dancer just like her!

When I Grow Up

Never Have I Ever... been able to find Waldo. Can you help me find him?

Never Have I Ever

I'm Sexy And I Know It... wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!! Smiley Happy

I'm Sexy And I Know It

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 159 of 180 (209 Views)
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Aug 4, 2013

xfisticuffsx wrote:

After all the higher ranking members insulting the integrity of the rest of us.  Thats great.  Good luck to the most popular forum poster.  you deserve it! ....  >.>

high ranked members hating on low ranked members?! who were they?! ill insult them and give them a taste of their own medicine, those... those poopy faces!

Smiley Tongue

Message 160 of 180 (191 Views)