Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: **WIN A 20$ SONY PLAYSTATION NETWORK CARD**

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Icinq wrote:

Again to me this is just another popularity contest. And I think the picture that GenomeGirl posted and captioned below it is in very poor taste and as a female I find it very offensive. Unbelievable that no one else sees that, and could kudo it. Unbelievable that the person who posted it is supposedly a girl, and so many other females kudo'd it. Unbelievable some mvp's could kudo it. And unbelievable that the mods have yet again failed to take action after I reported it as offensive. Seriously am I the only female in the forums or home with any kind of morals? Smiley Frustrated

Correct me if I'm wrong? I believe that is an actual pic taking in Home and what you're wanting is  to boycott PSHome and the Home Forums until Sony stops producing such scenes in-world?   Smiley Frustrated

Message 21 of 85 (453 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jul 20, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
I typed a long winded response. I deleted it and decided to just go with I'm glad your post won't be winning. Na na nee boo boo ... I hope that doesn't wound your over sensitive morals. Its a game and you need to loosen up the choke hold you have on your happiness. Its dead already. You killed it... (x_x)

Wow thats real mature....Smiley Frustrated

I don't know about anyone else, but I have objections about excepting a prize from someone who is obviously just a kid. A kid that wants to buy friends to be exact.

Message 22 of 85 (421 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

Jul 20, 2013

myalana wrote:

Icinq wrote:

Again to me this is just another popularity contest. And I think the picture that GenomeGirl posted and captioned below it is in very poor taste and as a female I find it very offensive. Unbelievable that no one else sees that, and could kudo it. Unbelievable that the person who posted it is supposedly a girl, and so many other females kudo'd it. Unbelievable some mvp's could kudo it. And unbelievable that the mods have yet again failed to take action after I reported it as offensive. Seriously am I the only female in the forums or home with any kind of morals? Smiley Frustrated

I'm a female who kudoed it and I do not find it offensive. You realize those are zombies, yes? I'm curious what exactly it is that you think no one else sees. I don't believe your interpretation of what is "moral" applies to everyone and it's rather short-sighted to believe that it would.

I personally know one person who posted a meme (not the poster in question) but I kudoed all of them because I appreciate the time that was spent creating the posts and because they're supporting a user organized contest. I'll kudo any others that I enjoy and will expect others to do the same.

I've held contests in the past and always appreciate feedback regarding what improvements could be made. As for being a popularity contest, what would your suggestion be to remedy what you view as a skewed contest in the future?

MrFirstPlayer, thank you for taking your time and spending your own money on a prize for the community. A great many of us really do appreciate your effort.

I'm honestly not surprised that you kudo'd it mylana. I already know what kind of person you are. Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 85 (417 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Icinq wrote:

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
I typed a long winded response. I deleted it and decided to just go with I'm glad your post won't be winning. Na na nee boo boo ... I hope that doesn't wound your over sensitive morals. Its a game and you need to loosen up the choke hold you have on your happiness. Its dead already. You killed it... (x_x)

Wow thats real mature....Smiley Frustrated

I don't know about anyone else, but I have objections about excepting a prize from someone who is obviously just a kid. A kid that wants to buy friends to be exact.

just give it a rest and post your entry, if you dont like it, dont post

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 24 of 85 (415 Views)
Uncharted Territory
776 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Icinq wrote:

I kudo'd GenomeGirl's  and I am a girl and I also entered the contest. It's all for fun. I did not find the picture offensive but quiet funny. Have you ever looked any popular memes?

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39890754.jpg

original
Message 25 of 85 (399 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Ok Ok , everyone needs to settle down. First off we are all different and all have different opinions of what is Acceptable and what isn't. The picture in question that seems to be bothering some is an individual post and does not reflect the actual contest. That said, unless the picture is something that goes against the rules of conduct, they have every right to post that picture as long as it is on topic. I personally do not have a problem with the picture.

I see that they were taking a zombie situation and making a humorous joke about home pervs which I think ALL of us can agree on are out of hand. That's all that was, a attempt to make light of how bad home can be for us females. I think the people that are questioning the picture are entitled thier opinion just as we are, but I think it's Disrespecful if we all continue with this banter and ruin someone's contest when they are just trying to do something to help the community. If we can, let's all let this go, if you have a problem with a pic or a post, report it and simply move on, and let the rest of us have fun and enjoy this contest that was supposed to be fun. 

I'm working on a picture atm but i'm not very good at this sort of thing lol. Thank you for the contest though firstplayer Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 85 (388 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
2921 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Friendly reminder to keep all posts respectful & on-topic for the discussion at hand please, thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 85 (385 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2013

Dear Lillian :

I thought I would drop you a note, as the Zombie International Union well knows how you fight the good fight against Trolls and Pervs on Home.

Please let the Community know that we take no offense in viewing Ms. Genomegirl's Meme.
As fun loving, hard working members of Home, we often love to dance, and cavort with other members of Home whom we have stumbled across.
We certainly do not approve of Trolls and Pervs on Home, as the stress and unhappiness they cause spoils the meat.

One last request. Ms. Lil, could you please ask that TS gentleman to refrain from screaming TRAINZZZ ?

Some of our older members, the ones with hearing problems, get confused and shuffle off in search of a snack,

and are getting run over by locomotives.

Respectfully,
A..B. Normal
President of Local #42hike ZIU

Dead Island™ Photoshoot_1.jpg

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 28 of 85 (375 Views)
Wastelander
539 posts

Jul 20, 2013

hey are you giving kudo to the contestants?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 85 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
30 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Grandioso contest MrFirstPlayer is nice of your part to take the time and money to make this contest for the community also ignore the negative feedback their historia (history) speak for themselves doesn't take more than a post to see their true intentions also Felicitaciones to GenomeGirl_33 for winning the contest!

Message 30 of 85 (428 Views)