Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: THE BANK! My Solution For The Wardrobe Problems.

Mar 9, 2014

Like the bank concept the only think i add or rather delete is waredrobe not accessible in public at all i rather see waredrobe or your bank useable only in club or personal space.i prefer private banking over public banking Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 91 of 233 (678 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Conrad_Max wrote:

torag365 wrote:

A reason I find, why Sony is not allowing people to delete items they do not want, is because if an unauthorized person will somehow gain an access to your account, and deleting items will be an option, a very unfortunate issue can occur.

Therefore I believe it is actually a good idea not to let people to delete the items they do not want.

Not only that. But with so many people using Home, and alternates included, we are bound to delete an item that we had no intention of getting rid of. This forum would be swamped with demands for the return of those items as will SCEA's phone lines.

SCEA may be able to return some items, once it is verified that we had had the items before, but still the number of users with accidental item deletions would be enormous. But it would take a lot of manhours. Thus, there may be a cost involved to have a return service (per item).

Thus breaking down our Storage into sections that only load when activated or clicked on makes better sense.

I hope that the people who are supporting your idea will also "Like" your suggestion in the March 2014 Suggestions Thread. And do copy and paste it in each month's suggestion thread until it happens.

Thank you Conrad.

You are right. If we will gain the option to delete our items,  SCE customer support will have to work much harder. And recovering items will get a high priority, instead of more important things.

I am sure, that even those who request this option, do not really want it.

Thanks for your support!

Join Our Groove Today, Please Press My Signature To Join!

torag365Signature

Message 92 of 233 (676 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Mar 9, 2014

This is a terrific suggestion!   I fully support this!

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 93 of 233 (675 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 9, 2014

TSFRJ wrote:

Like the bank concept the only think i add or rather delete is waredrobe not accessible in public at all i rather see waredrobe or your bank useable only in club or personal space.i prefer private banking over public banking Smiley Happy

I understand where you are coming from.

But both options are better than only the private option alone.

You might want to quick withdraw something from your BANK without leaving a public space.

Thanks to the existence of both options, you can easily do this.

Thanks for your support!

torag365Signature

Message 94 of 233 (672 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Thanks for your support Soulycon!

torag365Signature

Message 95 of 233 (668 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Mar 9, 2014

torag365 wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

I understand where you are coming from.

But both options are better than only the private option alone.

You might want to quick withdraw something from your BANK without leaving a public space.

Thanks to the existence of both options, you can easily do this.

Thanks for your support!

leave the LMO, dance, and compaion options but clothing wise don't really need public space access. maybe add a wear it now option to stores when you buy someting

images.jpg

Message 96 of 233 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 9, 2014

TSFRJ wrote:

leave the LMO, dance, and companion options but clothing wise don't really need public space access. Maybe add a wear it now option to stores when you buy something

It happened to me at least, when I had to find something quick from the storage, without leaving a space.

So in some occasions it is essential to gain an access to THE BANK while in public space.

Does it make things worse? I do not think so. It only compliments the system from my perspective.

torag365Signature

Message 97 of 233 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Mar 9, 2014

Well, I haven't read all the replies, but I'm running a bit short on time, so I will start by saying another layer to storage has been needed for a long time, and it's worth a shot at convincing whoever could make that happen, to make it happen. I lend my support to this cause, as well.

After reading many but not all replies, I noticed some calls for the ability to delete items and the associated problems with having such an option. If they could make Home purchased/rewards items more like games downloaded from the PSN, where you can delete them, and re-download them at will from a purchase history list, that would give us the option, without as many of the associated problems. If someone else mentioned this idea previously, and I failed to read it, please disregard.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 98 of 233 (658 Views)
Gaming Beast
1483 posts

Mar 9, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

Well, I haven't read all the replies, but I'm running a bit short on time, so I will start by saying another layer to storage has been needed for a long time, and it's worth a shot at convincing whoever could make that happen, to make it happen. I lend my support to this cause, as well.

After reading many but not all replies, I noticed some calls for the ability to delete items and the associated problems with having such an option. If they could make Home purchased/rewards items more like games downloaded from the PSN, where you can delete them, and re-download them at will from a purchase history list, that would give us the option, without as many of the associated problems. If someone else mentioned this idea previously, and I failed to read it, please disregard.

Thanks for your support Julian!

THE BANK will be some sort of a purchase history list/downloads list..

You deposit clothing items to your BANK (The replica of the 'Delete' action), and you can withdraw anything from your BANK (The replica of the 'Download' action).

I at least, never read a similar idea, if I would, this thread would not be created at the first place, and instead, I would state my support to the one that was previous to me Smiley Happy

torag365Signature

Message 99 of 233 (655 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1429 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 10, 2014

I just don't understand why we can't just re-download the items that we deleted. Home would need an additional separate section in your download list however so your list isn't overrun with thousands of home items. So you only download the items you want to verify. This would cut down verification dramatically. Your rewards file is separate and loads instantly. I don't know why Sony doesn't implement this. If someone else logged into your account, they wouldn't be able to download your items. As it is..they've redone the ps store and now lists hundreds of home items, but no prices.

Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Message 100 of 233 (646 Views)