Treasure Hunter
3933 posts

Re: TAKE OFF THE GODFATHER ON HOME

Jan 10, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KANE-FIRE wrote:

So you want the troublemakers to invade other spaces? not a good idea.

Maybe there should only be one space and all of us have to spend time together. Smiley Happy

I believe that's called H-E- Double Hockey Sticks.Woman Wink

We could always use that new nDreams Inferno Apartment. It definitely would be an appropriate setting lol.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 11 of 25 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Tranny_Got_Swag wrote:
Take away all fams period, the space has nothing to do with the problem. Fams are disgusting filth and garbage.

Some fams are " good". I have never heard of the Homelings or the Hamsters getting into trouble. I like most of the drama too,lol, though, I stay out of most of the worst places.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 12 of 25 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Jan 10, 2014
Homelings and Hamsters are not fams, big difference there because unlike fams they're actually respectable.
Message 13 of 25 (156 Views)
MVP Support
10159 posts

Jan 10, 2014

If Godfather II were to be deleted, other troublemakers would find another public space to invade and stir chaos, which is also bad.

Message 14 of 25 (148 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Jan 10, 2014

But they'll be forced out of their comfort zone, Their "I'm better than you because I live on this staircase" attitude won't work anyone else.  They will be lost little sheep.  Easy prey.  Muahaha. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 15 of 25 (140 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 10, 2014
It is better to report jerks than to give Sony a reason to delete anymore spaces. Like in life, people can be rude anywhere at any given time. Do not engage in their business and try to rise above pettiness. If they are threatening you or behaving above just bothersome - then report.
Support Forums
Message 16 of 25 (137 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Jan 10, 2014

I've never been one to report people.  If I did, it would take way too long to do there.  90% of the people there at any given time deserve a nice permiban.  But, they all have multiple accts.  So, it would be a complete waste of time.  They won't learn anything and it won't stop them from going back.  Just don't go there.  Or burn it down with them all trapped inside. 

Message 17 of 25 (125 Views)
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jan 10, 2014

It is not the Space which is offfensive, Duke, it's the people which use the space.

Considering that in a 13 + years old, Family Friendly Home, Sony has allowed these disgusting people to practice their arcane arts of perversion and depravitiy unabated ; you know that Sony condones, and approves of such activities.

So, let them stay in one place for sure.

Cirque du Godfathers : a place in which Clowns and Street Performers entertain.

See drug addicts, drunkards, street walkers, sex offenders, racists, and wannabees galore.

Duke : best to leave the hornets nest, untouched.

Let GF 2, and the Playground continue to fulfill their roles in Home. . . . . .

. . . . . . Garbage Disposal

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 18 of 25 (123 Views)
MVP Support
8138 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Like it or not the space is not going anywhere EA pulled out all of their space from Home except that one and i think Sony has something to do with it.Why would they pull out all of their spaces except that one? especially for a game whose servers are not even online anymore.I think the reason is because they make Sony a lot or at least some kind money the space is filled with a lot of fams,hackers etc. those who are im fams invest a lot in Home like buying those golden suits and all kind of stuff available.They probably get banned often from what i have seen when i have visited the space as they are arguing with other fams.When the account gets banned what do they do? they simple create another account and buy their golden suits,mansions and all of that.

Removing the space might get those people lose interest in home and leave or cause trouble in other spaces.And is not a secret that space is filled with exploiters if Sony would want to resolve an exploit on Home they would simple send a mod to inspect the voice chat in that space and get the problem solved.In the end the Godfather 2 is like a space unintentionally created to hold a lot of negativty in Home but also a profitable space for Sony.

KANE-FIRE

Message 19 of 25 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Lil_The_Pill wrote:

It is not the Space which is offfensive, Duke, it's the people which use the space.

Considering that in a 13 + years old, Family Friendly Home, Sony has allowed these disgusting people to practice their arcane arts of perversion and depravitiy unabated ; you know that Sony condones, and approves of such activities.

So, let them stay in one place for sure.

Cirque du Godfathers : a place in which Clowns and Street Performers entertain.

See drug addicts, drunkards, street walkers, sex offenders, racists, and wannabees galore.

Duke : best to leave the hornets nest, untouched.

Let GF 2, and the Playground continue to fulfill their roles in Home. . . . . .

. . . . . . Garbage Disposal

You summed them up perfectly there Lil lol

Message 20 of 25 (117 Views)