Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: Re: System freezes while "Relocating"

Feb 26, 2008
I never thought you blamed me for anything, I did pm a board mod like you said so I can get access to the beta forum. I posted here because I had no way to get to the beta forum.
Message 61 of 65 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Feb 26, 2008
Hope everything works out for you spider.
HomeStationMagazine
Message 62 of 65 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Feb 26, 2008

spider420 wrote:
I never thought you blamed me for anything, I did pm a board mod like you said so I can get access to the beta forum. I posted here because I had no way to get to the beta forum.

I apologize, I used the word blame as a figure of speech I guess.  Still Blazeking isn't a mod and he shouldn't be able to boss you around that's all.
Message 63 of 65 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Feb 26, 2008

Jersquall wrote:
Hope everything works out for you spider.

Thanks man.
Message 64 of 65 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3902 posts

Feb 26, 2008

DexTruCt wrote:
im with you on this one bro, it is all politics, you people and even the beta testers dont understand, when its a beta they know that there will be leaks and i bet they just dont care! i mean its breaking NDA but its not like we have not herd of bowling or chess or other crap that is on home right now through other people, we have seen it on the videos on the psn. they have you all as beta testers yeah to check if the service has glitches but i think they have some of you to leak the info so there is more HYPE about it!!! i believe sony is using you all as ginny pigs just so you can have something to blabber about" oh im a beta tester this...and im a beta tester that." you beta testers are not testing the real crap...the devs are the ones testing everything that is in that purple room....in back of that glass wall and even things you just dont know about, then they give you the left overs!! you guys are just put there to hype about what might be on the other side that you really dont know about. a beta tester helps give support working right next to a dev. and telling him/her what looks good or whatnot. in a beta they never have restrictions for its beta users.

So can you explain why they don't trust the testers anymore like they used to and sometimes keep us in the dark just like everyone else?
How can you HYPE glitches?
They use us to give you information that you don't want to hear.
You don't talk to them, we do.
You forgot to mention we report what works and doesn't work, everybody has different models. One feature may not work for one user while it may for someone else
Have you ever been in any Windows OS betas? No restrictions, yeah I wish. I've been beta testing since the LEGAL age (18)
Why did you attempt to use the monkey see, monkey do logic? Let them get kicked.

And in case you did not know what an NDA is:

non-disclosure agreement (NDA) (often known outside of the United States as a confidentiality agreement; occasionally called a confidential disclosure agreement or CDA, or secrecy agreement), is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential materials or knowledge the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict from generalized use. In other words, it is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of trade secret. As such, an NDA can protect non-public business information.

NDAs are commonly signed when two companies or individuals are considering doing business together and need to understand the processes used in one another's businesses solely for the purpose of evaluating the potential business relationship. NDAs can be "mutual", meaning both parties are restricted in their use of the materials provided, or they can only restrict a single party.

It is also possible for an employee to sign an NDA or NDA-like agreement with a company at the time of hiring, in fact some employment agreements will include a clause restricting "confidential information" in general. Likewise, NDAs are used in the IT field and given directly prior to taking a certification exam.

In rare cases, the contract may state that the existence of the NDA itself cannot be disclosed.

Now notice where it says "Legal Contract".  Learn how your laws work my friend. It's easy to get into trouble but hard as hell to get out.
Message 65 of 65 (1 View)
0 Likes