Sep 05 2012
By: Paystation_3 Wastelander 572 posts

Super Tropical points locations and amounts for Granzella Beach

[ Edited ]
69 replies 1223 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Hello.

With the help of the community, I will list location and amounts of Super Tropical points found at Granzella Beach.

Treasure Hunt (underwater) and getting the bonus points from racing are the only activities that will earn you points multiple times per day.  Feel free to post what you've found and I will update this post.

*Updated* (Thank you:   xMINDBIIURx / CMCSAVAGE / ck2875 / LunarEmerald / Katsuune / redrumblefish / Scoop1942 / goodSuM / redrumblefish / D-Nitrate)

Locations / Points:

-Jet Ski:   20 points1 to 40 points for performance bonus (bonus can be earned multiple times per day)

Bonus points (for time under):

40 points   1:30

30 points   1:35

20 points   1:40

15 points   1:45

10 points   1:50

7 points   1:55

5 points   2:00

4 points   2:02

3 points   2:05

2 points   2:10

[xMINDBIIURx / CMCSAVAGE / redrumblefish / goodSuM / redrumblefish / Katsuune / LunarEmerald]

-Ocean Swimming:   20 points   [xMINDBIIURx]

-Fossil dig:   "You get 10 points for each fossil you dig out. So you could get up to 150 points for that. 3x per site (1+1+3)"  

[xMINDBIIURx / CMCSAVAGE / Scoop1942]

-Fossil appraisal:   "Appraisals will get you anywhere from 5-30 points per fossil depending on it's rarity"

5 Star Fossils = 30 (like T-Rex Skull)

4 Star Fossils = 25

3 Star Fossils = 20

2 Star Fossils = 15

1 Star Fossils = 10

Non Fossils = 5 (like the stones, tire, stick, can)

[xMINDBIIURx / CMCSAVAGE / ck2875 / D-Nitrate]

-Getting married:   20 points + 10 point bonus for wearing wedding dress / tux & 5ct ring

-Treasures Hunt (underwater):  10- 30 points depending on the item found (can be done multiple times during the same day)

*Notes:

-For underwater Treasure Hunt & fossil appraisal, you will only get Super Tropical points when you pick up items that you already have in your collection.

-"The underwater treasures are only generated every 15 minutes on the quarter hour"   [LunarEmerald / Katsuune]

Message 1 of 70 (1,223 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: What are all the activities that earn us daily Tropical points for Granzella?

Sep 5, 2012

Diving game, jet ski, getting a fossil appraised, playing the fossil game.

So far that's the only games I've played, that give points.

Message 2 of 70 (1,221 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Re: What are all the activities that earn us daily Tropical points for Granzella?

Sep 5, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Diving game, jet ski, getting a fossil appraised, playing the fossil game.

So far that's the only games I've played, that give points.

Thanks XMINDBIIURX. If anyone else found anything new, please feel free to share it.

Message 3 of 70 (1,168 Views)
Big Daddy
12508 posts

Re: Super Tropical points locations and amounts for Granzella beach

Sep 5, 2012

Let me add this:

You get 10 points for each fossil you dig out. So you could get up to 60 points for that. 3x per site

Appraisals will get you anywhere from 5-20 points per fossil depending on it's rarity.

You can also earn points for finding treasure, 10 points is all I ever got.

Also you might find points by themselves in the water. 10 points is the most I ever found.

Message 4 of 70 (1,146 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Sep 5, 2012

I do believe you get points simply for visitng the space if I'm not mistaken. I didn't really follow it in Japan but a friend told me that. I'm not sure it's true given I haven't had time to visit this morning. I won't be able until I get home later today. 

Message 5 of 70 (1,134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Let me add this:

You get 10 points for each fossil you dig out. So you could get up to 60 points for that. 3x per site

Appraisals will get you anywhere from 5-20 points per fossil depending on it's rarity.

You can also earn points for finding treasure, 10 points is all I ever got.

Also you might find points by themselves in the water. 10 points is the most I ever found.

Thanks CMCSAVAGE. I will update the list. Btw when you find "under water points", what do they look like?

I got 15 points for finding a new treasure chest under water.

Updated:

Just got 20 points for finding the "Left Emrald earring".

Message 6 of 70 (1,133 Views)
Fender Bender
3346 posts

Sep 5, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Let me add this:

I received 25 points from an extra large clod duplicate appraisal (mammoth front legs).

Message 7 of 70 (1,115 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Sep 5, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I do believe you get points simply for visitng the space if I'm not mistaken. I didn't really follow it in Japan but a friend told me that. I'm not sure it's true given I haven't had time to visit this morning. I won't be able until I get home later today. 

I don't remember getting any points just for visiting the public space, but could anyone please double check if they got points just for visiting it?

Message 8 of 70 (1,096 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Paystation_3 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I don't remember getting any points just for visiting the public space, but could anyone please double check if they got points just for visiting it?

No points for just visiting. Probably mistaken with some other lounge, or got misinformed.

Message 9 of 70 (1,080 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

Paystation_3 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I didn't get anything for visiting the space either.

sword-art-online
Message 10 of 70 (1,057 Views)
0 Likes