Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Sunset Lounge - Lockwood

Apr 24, 2013
I've spent the better part of the day in the Sunset Lounge, I met some familiar (and famous) names from these forums there. I finally managed to get blackjack to work properly for an extended period of time and won 4 wallhanging chips. Grey, green, black, and orange. Got 1st after first win, second at 5k total winning, 10k total winnings, and 15k total winning, I believe (needs verification). Hope that help!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 143 (438 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Apr 24, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:
I've spent the better part of the day in the Sunset Lounge, I met some familiar (and famous) names from these forums there. I finally managed to get blackjack to work properly for an extended period of time and won 4 wallhanging chips. Grey, green, black, and orange. Got 1st after first win, second at 5k total winning, 10k total winnings, and 15k total winning, I believe (needs verification). Hope that help!

I've seen several as well but I'm waaay to bashful.Woman Happy  I got stuck at the black Jack table and had to leave the space then come back. Has that issue been fixed already?Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 82 of 143 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 24, 2013
I have the Dream Island but it won't let me in o.O
Message 83 of 143 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Keep leaving and retrying until the gold lock comes up then click x to enter. It will verify yiu have access or not and let you in. If not keep trying a few times. If still nothing post in our support forum for Mr. Warrior. Joystick_Warrior Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 84 of 143 (408 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Digitman3 wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Reminder:  You get free 100 chops daily, if you keep returning to the space.

Is it 100 or 1,000 and is it chips or chops?  I'm hungry and want to gamble but I'd like to know what to expect.  Smiley Happy  Dean

It's 1,000, my apologies. Must have read it wrong.

But 1,000 a day isn't bad, compared to 100 weekly for Digital Leisure.

Message 85 of 143 (406 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

I've seen several as well but I'm waaay to bashful.Woman Happy  I got stuck at the black Jack table and had to leave the space then come back. Has that issue been fixed already?Woman Happy

Not sure if it's totally fixed, but it worked as designed on my last attempt, and for around 40 minutes.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 86 of 143 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Still broken for me as of a few minutes back. This space is beautiful but very buggy in many ways in the blackjack and just everything else. People swimming on land, people not getting in that should, exclusive suit for dream owners in the main store, walking in the water instead of swimming, missing chips, booted games, froze navs. That good stuff. But I like it alot. Wish the furniture, esp the hammock was able to be sat in.
Support Forums
Message 87 of 143 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Apr 24, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Black_MagicWoman wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

Not sure if it's totally fixed, but it worked as designed on my last attempt, and for around 40 minutes.

Ok thanks.  You must have Lady Luck on your side.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 88 of 143 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5826 posts

Apr 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Still broken for me as of a few minutes back. This space is beautiful but very buggy in many ways in the blackjack and just everything else. People swimming on land, people not getting in that should, exclusive suit for dream owners in the main store, walking in the water instead of swimming, missing chips, booted games, froze navs. That good stuff. But I like it alot. Wish the furniture, esp the hammock was able to be sat in.

It's funny how your able to sit at the bar though.Woman Happy

Message 89 of 143 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Okay, thank you Smiley Very Happy
Message 90 of 143 (423 Views)
0 Likes