Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Sunset Lounge - Lockwood

Apr 24, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

So far, I've came across one reward.

It was from blackjack, I can't guarantee there is others. Since the game glitched up half way through.

You also get 100 chips for free, if you come back daily.

They start you off with 5,000 free chips from the get go. I'm not sure if you can buy more.

I will edit in a picture of the reward soon.

edit:

<pic omitted>

GAH, mind, I froze during my run at Blackjack this morning. Do you get the reward after winning a certain amount of chips or for entering the game? Inquiring minds want to know...

Message 61 of 143 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

Apr 24, 2013

For some reason, I can't access the main space as I can't leave the velvet ropes, and the space in front of it is blank.

Message 62 of 143 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 24, 2013

Joe_Delta wrote:
Can anyone fed the fish? Thanks

@ joe - Yes, I was able to feed the fish.

@LKWD_Tim - Question for you, Tim.

Why is the White Pinstripe suit & Gold Dress outfit (NOTE: for BOTH bundle and separate items) listed in the NORMAL section of Figment and not in the exclusive Commerce Points in the Sunset Lounge, Dream Yacht/Arctic Yacht, and Dream Island? I met up w/ another Forum person and we could not find the bundles in their supposed place until someone else said they saw it in the New and Featured Figment store or the normal Commerce Point.  Smiley Frustrated

I really like this space and am not sure why it's there for a limited time only. I've actually asked for a mending of the Dream-verse since E3 last year and so far, barring any hinkyness and Freezing in Blackjack, I would come here on a regular basis.

Message 63 of 143 (525 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Thank you GB i cant find the gold out myself and JoeDelta - I cant feed the fish either. It just hangs trying to load
Support Forums
Message 64 of 143 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Thank you GB i cant find the gold out myself and JoeDelta - I cant feed the fish either. It just hangs trying to load

You're very welcome, pistol. You WERE able to find them, correct? Oh - and if y'all hadn't noticed from the new Sunset Lounge splashscreen, it's a reskin/recolor of the Figment Designer Dress in gold. FYI  I still got it! Smiley Very Happy

Message 65 of 143 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Yes. In my haze of golden sleep particles and orange juice i had mistakenly thought there was a Lockwood golden suit. Despite combing the store (and the beach ^_^) no such thing apparently exists lol Smiley Sad passed on the suit and already have my winklepickers so im cool for now haha i know you will look good in your new dress tho! Shmoke and a pancake?
Support Forums
Message 66 of 143 (493 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 24, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Yes. In my haze of golden sleep particles and orange juice i had mistakenly thought there was a Lockwood golden suit. Despite combing the store (and the beach ^_^) no such thing apparently exists lol Smiley Sad passed on the suit and already have my winklepickers so im cool for now haha i know you will look good in your new dress tho! Shmoke and a pancake?

Hmmmm - noooo -  we can't have 50,000,000 LKWD Fans Can't Be Wrong thing happening with a Golden suit ... can we? Smiley Wink

And for the Life of Brian - PLZ GET SOME SLEEP pistol! Smiley LOL I appearently did.

Message 67 of 143 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Haha no promises Smiley Tongue sleep when im gone haha! Included in the Aviator pack is some Elvis esque hair for the men. I may just have to slip on my blue suedes today anyway
Support Forums
Message 68 of 143 (471 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Apr 24, 2013

So far for rewards from BlackJack i got a Lockwood Pokerchip Wall Hang. I got it after i won my first game. Haven't received anything else.

Message 69 of 143 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

Was anyone else able to run all the way out? I never started swimming, just ran until I hit the invisible wall.

water1

The white suit.

whitepinstripesuit

I know Blur posted a pic of the reward already but this is just to give an idea of how big it is. I couldn't play when I was on a jam packed server but I found an empty one and was able to play right away. Still wasn't able to feed the fish. Anyway, the reward is pretty big.

blackjackreward

Message 70 of 143 (552 Views)