Splicer
37 posts

Re: Sunset Lounge - Lockwood

May 13, 2013

Where are the High Stakes tables?  Whenever I go there all the tables say the same thing "Black Jack".  Do you have to do something to unlock the High Stake tables?

Also, is there a list of all the rewards and how to get them?

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Supermans_GF
Message 141 of 143 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2760 posts

[ Edited ]
May 14, 2013

Supermans_GF wrote:

Where are the High Stakes tables?  Whenever I go there all the tables say the same thing "Black Jack".  Do you have to do something to unlock the High Stake tables?

Also, is there a list of all the rewards and how to get them?

There is 1 High stakes table on each side. They are brown. The max bets are $10,000. The Low stakes tables are green. The max bets ob these are $1,000.

The only rewards I know of so far are 5 different color poker chip wall hangings. You get grey for your 1st game. It seems that Orange is awarded for winning $5,000 in continuous gameplay. A Pink chip seems to be won on the High stakes table and a Green chip from the low stakes table. The criteria for these are unclear. The last reward I know of at this time is a Black chip. I won mine on the High stakes table after at least $15,000 in continuous play winnings. Again the exact criteria are still in question as far as I know.
Posted Image

Message 142 of 143 (307 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 6, 2014

I want to gift a friend, The other one, inside the Lockwood gift machine, but not the Ice Yacht, but I want them to get into the sunset lounge area too.  Arctic Yacht thats it.  But with only one Dream Space, Can you, if its not the Arctic Yacht?

Message 143 of 143 (229 Views)
0 Likes