First Son
29 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Feb 8, 2009
Ok, another suggestion. Trouble makers who get themselves in trouble are changed into a frog and forced to reside in the pond. After their term of expulsion is served they are only allowed to make frog exclamations until a member comes and kisses them, restoring them to their former selves. Woman Very Happy
Message 3981 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 8, 2009
One more suggestion: cloak of invisibility. limited to an alotted amount of time and other restrictions.
Message 3982 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2575 posts

Feb 9, 2009
I want our home charaters headshot to be used as a psn avatar thatd be really handy
Prime copy

Message 3983 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Feb 9, 2009
You know all videos you can zoom in on by pressing x when "Video" appears? How come you can't do that on the Central Plaza Video? It really is annoying trying to watch the interview they have there now with the EA dude while trying to get around my avatar, they need to put that option there on that big screen....
Message 3984 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Feb 9, 2009

I haven't posted anything on this thread so I'm just going to let it all out now. 

Can you developers think in the future to develope a nascar themed area in which we can have races.

Since we can fly planes I was wondering if we could drive and race each other.

I remember from the Home trailers that there was a park area for home and I was woundering if that was going to be put in since we saw it in the video 

another thing if you could like make the mall bigger (long pathways and not rounded) with more name brand stuff that would be nice

also include those mall carts that are in the halls of malls where they sell stuff

(each place having a different type of good selling)

In the theatre you can have multiple screening rooms 

also include a consetion stand in which people can buy things like popcorn, soda, and candy to look like there holding it and interacting with it in the theatre (eating, sharing, or throwing)

Home arcade is good but needs more bowling alleys with score boards above (so people outside of games can see score and how long until the end of the game), pool tables, and arcade machines (from the japaneese ver of home they had darts so it would be nice to have that in ours)

Also a nice touch would be to have pinball machines that would be awsome 

NASCAR Pinball Machine | Worldwide NASCAR Pinball Machine Delivery From BMI Gaming: 1-800-PINBALL 

Themed areas they are good as long as there will be plenty more in the future

Message 3985 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2575 posts

Feb 9, 2009

ThreeLeggedFreak wrote:
You know all videos you can zoom in on by pressing x when "Video" appears? How come you can't do that on the Central Plaza Video? It really is annoying trying to watch the interview they have there now with the EA dude while trying to get around my avatar, they need to put that option there on that big screen....

yeah thats stupid considering u can even zoom in on the poster boards in mall
Prime copy

Message 3986 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Feb 9, 2009
i think it would be cool if I could give a "key" of my apartments to my friends, so that it allows them to enter the place without me being there and leave me messages and stuff.

Message 3987 of 6,140 (3 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Feb 9, 2009
TEXAS HOLDEM !!!!!!!!!!!!
DAS Y HARD
BUMBAI U LEARN

Photobucket
Message 3988 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Feb 9, 2009
The virtual stuff in the mall IS WAY TO EXPENSIVE. Who in the hell is gonna pay $50 - $60 just to furnish a BS appartment in some virtual world? I'd rather buy a new game. Give us a break, it should be around $.25 each or less. I'll never buy anything for your prices now and I GUARANTEE there are alot of people with me.
Message 3989 of 6,140 (3 Views)
Survivor
2575 posts

Feb 9, 2009

frox808 wrote:
TEXAS HOLDEM !!!!!!!!!!!!

EA ROOM!
Prime copy

Message 3990 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes