VP of Gaming
28885 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Jan 17, 2009
There is no point in having a "snap-shot" capability  to use as evidence when you have submitted a report. There is one automatically generated when you click on Submit. The "capture" captures the video, audio and text of the incident being reported. 
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3241 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
689 posts

Jan 17, 2009

Central Plaza changed to closed beta with the HOME sign in the middle the saucer game but have the HOME sign in the water. Chess and checkers in central plaza, about 6 tables for each game.

Theater like Europe Theater, two story with eight or something showings.

Not taking down until central plaza is like closed beta or we get TVs
Message 3242 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Jan 17, 2009

user friendly search engine feature, to find and jump to where other playstation users are.

Message 3243 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 17, 2009

I suggest:

1. I suggest you make home realistic. People on Home should have needs like, Hunger (of course the foods are free), Relationships, Hygiene, the need to go to the toilet, etc.

2. Free activities to do on home space to kill boredom.

3. A place where people can play 5-on-5 basketball. Where winners gets points. This will keep the guys busy than disturbing the girls and annoying them.

4. More hair options. Hairstyle, Facial Hair, Eye Brows. Girls also needs to have long hair. Why is it that you only have short hair on Home?

5. More free clothes to show our real fashion style. Focus on advertising brands like what you did on diesel! Don't make people buy clothes even if they're cheap. Many people will just quit playin home because of putting price to clothes. Make the mall wider and put many branded shops like Giordano, Zara, Aldo, etc. This will earn you much more profit mods! not getting cents to 4$ from people who are wise not to buy them because they aren't REAL! Why buy them right?

6. More actions. More dance moves. This time cool dance steps not dorky ones like Cabbage Patch and Rock and Roll.

7. Maybe put a tennis game. This will make tennis lovers so happy.

8. Put a theme park! Make a contract with Disneyland or even just a simple theme park will do.

9. Put flirt actions like kissing, hugging, sweet talk, etc.. After all, this community is just for adults. For 18 and up only right? So please give people some love.

If I were a developer, I'd do these things on Home.. All of my friends on Home think of the same way Mr. Locust_Star and PS Home team.. Listen the gamers and do something before you bore us with chess and echnochrome games.

Message 3244 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
190 posts

Jan 17, 2009

a hall of fame where everyone that has more than 5 platnum trophys will be rewarded.

a ball (like the one during new years in new york) that counts down the next most hyped game coming out (killzone2)

Message 3245 of 6,140 (4 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Jan 17, 2009
I would like it if you could get jobs ( and get fired from them if you do a bod job) and get paid in a "Home" currency to be used in the stores.
Don't you just love forums!
Message 3246 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 17, 2009
Home Should have a poker table for your apt. so you can invite friends over for a game of poker. Also darts and ice hockey table. Home should also have a computer for your apt. so you can surf the web while still in home using the ps3 internet browser(MGS4 does this) that and you friends can check there email or surf the web while just hanging with you at your place.
Message 3247 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2357 posts

Jan 17, 2009

killumaniti wrote:

a hall of fame where everyone that has more than 5 platnum trophys will be rewarded.

a ball (like the one during new years in new york) that counts down the next most hyped game coming out (killzone2)

ohh my freaking god, thats genious, kudos to that idea man i hope the do it

CydoniaX and Locas, please implement this 

Photobucket
Message 3248 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

**bleep** SONY, Where is my PLASMA TV...in HOME?

Jan 17, 2009

So I've been messing around on HOME... It's OK... for a FREE Product. I don't mind the pointlessness and the overpriced content ( I admit I bought some clothes for .49 cents ), but I do mind the many awesome opportunities that were overlooked.

FOR 1... Why don't they take the opportunity to make some money with the HOME THEATER. They could play all sorts of real, full length movies for a small fee, like .99 cents, and save the previews and adds for the outside billboards, and screens. OR maybe they could even be a little bit cool and play free older movies like once a week. WHY waste it on previews! ARGH

But now for the real reason i'm here. I thought we were supposed to be encouraged to hang out on HOME and share with our FRIENDS........BUT HOW?

I thought, or maybe it was just wishful thinking, they said we would be able to share our stored media content with our friends in our APARTMENTS.

I thought I could invite some friends over and show them some of the pictures I have taken and stored on my PS3, and maybe even frame them and put them up on my walls.

I thought I could invite some friends over and we could listen to my new MP3's I just downloaded, and maybe even have a BOOM BOX, radio, or whatever to play my music in my apartment, so we could all hear and party.

I thought I could invite some friends over and we could all sit down and watch the new movie I just downloaded from PSN on my new FAKE DIGITAL 50" PLASMA in my FAKE DIGITAL APARTMENT.

**bleep** SONY... is that too much to ask for. This is all stuff I assumed would be incorporated into HOME, but I can't find anywhere?Does any of this stuff exist, if not ... PLEASE INCORPORATE SONY...PLEASE

Message Edited by nativesnake88 on 01-16-2009 08:20 PM
Message 3249 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 17, 2009

Suggestions for Playstation Home:

-How about you can disign your own bowlingball and/or pool stick.

-veritual money instead of buying items with real money.

-Changeing the color of the shirts and pants withthe RBG bars or just normal colors.

-and  lastly the abillity to drive planes and boat.

(Sorry for spelling errors I'm not really good at spelling.)

Message Edited by TBV-1 on 01-16-2009 09:38 PM
Message 3250 of 6,140 (4 Views)