Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Jan 14, 2009

i dont know if someone from sony looks @ this but it would be cool if

where the echochrome screens are above the bowling alley it says the scores that are on each lane, so you can see where the people are in their game so if you want to play you know which lanes to head for  

60 GB PS3 UPGRADED TO 500 GB PS3

UNCHARTED 2 BETA TESTER
Message 3161 of 6,140 (4 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Jan 14, 2009

Jinx-Wolf wrote:

We need Furry avatars

Agreed.

Message 3162 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 14, 2009

Suggestions for new areas:

Zoo

Amusement Park/Theme Park

Restaurant/Pub

Pet Store

Ideas for the areas:

THE ZOO

There could be a zoo in Home, this would mean having animals in Home, I think it would make it more attractive and interesting. It would be nice to walk through the zoo and watch the animals do what the real things would do. I also think you should get new items and clothing if you work at the zoo, you should be able to sign up for a job there and by looking after the animals you get items if you finish the job successfully. For example: every month there should be an event happen at the zoo, like a lion starts acting vicious and it's your job to stop it, and if you do it successfully you get free items. I'm sure you can think of better ideas than that though.

AMUSEMENT PARK/THEME PARK.

This would mean rollercoasters, rides, and loads of fun activities! I'd love to see a rollercoaster being built in a Theme Park space, and once complete members of Home get to ride with their friends, or they could just be used to make the place look nice and attractive (but I think getting to ride them would be awesome!). Having rides in the Theme Park like swinging ships and Ferris wheels would be cool. Activities could be played to win free items, furniture and clothing.

RESTAURANT/PUB

There isn't a pub or restaurant in Home? Wow, I'm surprised. Ok, we have a bowling alley and a theatre, but you couldn't add a restaurant? Very strange in my opinion, would be nice to have a sit down and have a drink or play darts, inside the pub, with your friends.

PET STORE

Having the ability to walk round with your very own pet beside you would be wicked! A pet store is obviously where you'd buy them from, like dogs and cats, hamsters, guinea pigs etc. Ok, guinea pigs and hamsters would have to be kept in a cage at all times, would be a nice to have in your Home space. But cats and dogs should be able to walk around by your side, or having your pet stay at home. You can learn it tricks to amuse other players, it would be nice to have a Home with a little "Sims: Pets" in it Smiley Tongue!

Ok, so they're my suggestions, my favorite to have out of these would probably be a Theme Park as I love rollercoasters like a lot of other people out there, but most of these would be great and would have me play Home a LOT more.

Message 3163 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 14, 2009

I would seriously like to see more hair styles for the girls. I have real long thick hair, but I can't choose long hair for my avatar.

Thanks.

Signature
Message 3164 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
848 posts

Jan 14, 2009

All are excellent ideas that I've read through. Also along with chess I think it would be fun to have Khet. It's kinda like egyptian chess with lasers. I don't think this would be too difficult too program but would be unique and fun.

Here are the rules and gameboards, etc.

http://www.khet.com/rules.html

Message 3165 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jan 14, 2009

WE WANT A DANCE CLUB!!!

THE ONE IN THE PLAZA AINT ENOUGH!!!

Message 3166 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3600 posts

Jan 14, 2009
Sony need to add a small collection of extra clothes when you start Home for the first time, and offer free limited edition clothing weekly, be it a hat or just some shoes. This will get people to keep coming in to see what new(and free) stuff there is on offer plus introduce them to the premium clothing. Also they should allow a 'try before you buy' feature where you can see the clothing on your avatar in the wardrobe before purchasing.
Message 3167 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
215 posts

Jan 14, 2009
I personally like the Idea of a Viruta Fighter Style game using the Home Avatars maybe boxing or something.  Of course I don't mean a free for all combat.  But speaking of combat what about Paint Ball or Lazer Tag as well.
Message 3168 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2262 posts

for raiden290

Jan 14, 2009
I argree with you on that what you said. Day/Night need to be set for home. more n more games. alot of changing need to be made. more genre of music to listen to from the juke box,  you have different kind of people who want to be able to listen to what they like once they  login on to home. more dances moves tired of the same dance its gets old. more adverstiving n new posters as you said. new content, more spaces for people to be able to have alot to do, nothing really much at all to do but bowl, and pool, redbull is ok, but need more things to do. have checkers outside in the central plaza. 1 of my fav board games. N really the Home theater needs to get way better. even if u charge us others will argree to need to show full movies, dont care if its old or not, as long we see full movies vs 2-8 mins of a trailer over n over again.
Message 3169 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jan 14, 2009
I'm sure many have already posted such a post...but...Home should allow you  to "walk" to locations.  Can still keep the "selecting the location" feature for those who want to just quickly get to their destination. But I feel it would be awesome if everything was connected. Heck you can maybe throw in some random houses, stores, or scenery to walk through on your way to the location. Example... Picture your avatar walking to the "Uncharted" area from the Main Plaza. As your walking towards the "Uncharted" area you start to enter a lush forest and in the distance you'll maybe spot a plane wreck or see Drake running from a few guys deeper into the forest as you walk on by. Just imagine walking to... say...like a "Call of Duty" area. You'll find yourself walking through a battle with planes zooming by, bombs going off, soldiers running into battle etc. I feel this will help give off the that "feel" for these area themes. Also PLease add time settings to help show "Dusk-Evening"
Message Edited by EGSouthSky on 01-14-2009 03:33 PM
"When you kill a man... you're a Murderer. Kill many... you're a Conqueror. Kill 'em all... you're a God"

"People are like SLINKIES basically useless....and yet it's so amusing to watch them fall down the stairs."

Message 3170 of 6,140 (4 Views)
0 Likes