Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Dec 13, 2008

I got 4 suggestions which I forgot to mention in my previous 2 comments.

1. App store like Apple iPhone 3G has. How to works? Dedicate a section of PSstore for a thing called Home Apps or something like that. The apps i mean by is like minigames and etc... Example: I add a mini basket ball court in my personal space i could have bought this mini basket ball app/mini game or it could be free(depends on sony) my friends come over they want to play they have to download the app. It saves people HDD space and enables Sony to touch and fulfill the needs of a wide variety of users without wasting there space for a game they don't need. Also Sony could make some dough off this for killer apps which people have to pay for to play/use.

2.This one isn't really a suggestiopn more like something i want to see. That is Air Jordans!!!!!!! jk or something brand name atleast.

3.Sharing personal spaces? So it could be like a dormish environment where i could share a room with a friends which might have the same interest as me. They should be a limit of people who could share a room also a territory divider just so you could have your own little zone to represent you. Also this doesn't mean that you could share things your friend bought. It would be a cool idea.

4. A swimming pool!!!!!!!!! Like Habbo Hotel LOL.

Men of Valor; click sig to enlist now!
Message 821 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2189 posts

Dec 13, 2008

Being the Alien loving semi-insane person that I am,I had to try out Saucer Pop,well I did and it was dissapointing.....

Anyway,I was thinking why not have a rewards system,like  in Echochrome or Ice Breaker?

That way it would be worthwhile to try this,these are my reward ideas:

50-100 points: Saucer pop T-shirt

101-150 points: miniature saucer statue

151-200 points: Miniature mine statue

201-250 points:miniature fuel pod statue

300 points: RC saucer to fly around anywhere outside of saucer pop.

Message 822 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1315 posts

Dec 13, 2008

We need more of everything.  More bowling alleys, more chest boards in the mall, more songs in the plaza, etc.

Also it would be great to make some kind of boxing/fighting game.  Sort of a HOME fight club.  If there is some user you want to fight, you call him out and you take it to the fight club.  

Message 823 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Dec 13, 2008

Weather Effects

I just found another one lol. There should be weather effects in your personnal space that would be kool and realistic. It should maybe go by according to the season example winter snow summer warm etc... or your local weather like the GT5P my life or whatever its called. So it will show the weather according to major citys near you for example i live in Newmarket(fairly small city) a major city which has weather almost the same as hear is Toronto and that is on Life with Playstation. So yeah....

Men of Valor; click sig to enlist now!
Message 824 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5451 posts

Dec 13, 2008

- Add beards and goatees.

- Allow us to combine clothing and facial hair to create unique looks (even with limited items)

- Accessories should be more than just earings. How about necklaces, ties, rings, backpacks, spurs (LOL), etc... See? It's already fun!!

- How about Roller Skates, Roller Blades, and Skateboards?

Functionality

- Allow friends to interact with each other physically (ie: High Fives, slap in the face, noogies, etc...)

- Integrate ads with the internet browser (and online retailers) to attract impulse buyers. The same should be done with Listen@Home so we can buy the mp3 music immediately.

- Bowling alley needs working score boards.

- Either allow people to play pool, bowling, and chess regardless of how busy the place is, or create a que system that allows us to reserve a place in line so we know when to return.

- Add time of day.

- Make Game Launching feature mandatory in all future game releases ASAP.

- We'll be needing those Picture Frames, Stereos, and TVs soon guys

- Separate theater into "Public" and "Premium". In "Premium", people will be able to see a list of films available in PS Store and watch with others who picked the same film at a discounted price (since video will have to be compressed).

New game and Event Ideas

- One-on-one competitive sports (ie: Street basketball, tennis, boxing, etc..)

- Miniature golf anyone?

- Someone suggested Fishing using the SixAxis. I LOVED that idea!!!!!

- Rockband or Guitar Hero: World Tour BATTLE OF THE BANDS!! We can all observe the show and vote for the winners!

- Video Game Trivia Show where the winner recieves a unique item.

- Radio Controlled Car Racing

Message 825 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Dec 13, 2008
Nobody seems to have suggested SIXAXIS control for bowling...
Message 826 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Dec 13, 2008
Man surfing and fishing its a must have ! :smileyhappy:
Message 827 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

Dec 13, 2008
^lol...i wish they could be brought to life
Message 828 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
70 posts

Dec 13, 2008
Home go-cart track or as someone add r/c cars to race.
Message 829 of 6,140 (3 Views)
First Son
11 posts

Dec 13, 2008
How about adding a daily or weekly treasure hunt or mystery game to solve.  You have to find objects in different spaces and get info and solve a mystery and maybe reward with trophies etc
Message 830 of 6,140 (3 Views)
0 Likes