1. personal speech bubbles. I'm tired of seeing some tool hang around to listen to my convo with others. Its kind of sad really, you'll see 2-3 peple talking and another 3+ just standing around eavesdropping.
2. more diversity of games. ie: things like golf or sports games, maybe even a shelf in your personal space to house "board game" style entertainment. This way you can invite people back to the pad for some chillin.
3. some way to listen to yourown music (in game music support for example). Don't want to have to listen to pre-designated tunes.
4. some way to distance the elder crowd from the eleventeen year old annoyances.
5. Block the ability for extended mic use, there by killing the Microphone Dj Tards. Nobody needs constant mic support... how many people can speak without breathing?
6. DON'T MAKE US PAY FOR PREMIUM CONTENT.... I CAN SEE WHERE THIS "MALL" aka "The Playstation Store" is headed. Please don't pull otherbox trix. Thanx.
I've gotmore but I'm hungryso I'll post emlater
That OP was EPIC. I especially liked the Mahatma Ghandi and Winston Churchill quotes. The Biblical references were also nice.
What I'd like to see in home is:
A Night Club
Some kind of basketball shootout game
more games in the arcade like air hockey, pac man, ping pong tables.
more things to do outside in the plaza(what happended to those rc race boats i saw)
A lot more of a selection of cloths, condo's/houses, furniture.
play music stored on your ps3 in your condo so friends in there can hear.
play video's stored on your ps3 on tv's in your condo.
otherwise its great! just a long way from being complete.
Some more stuff for you guys!
how about Night and Day depending on the time were you live?
Once more games are able to be started from Home an Auto Sign in right into the plaza when you turn on your ps3 would be cool.
An Open Mic option.
I'd like to see a few things in Home.
New items to add to your spaces/homes. TV's(to which you could watch trailers, launch games & movies), stereo/jukebox to listen to your own music, video game consoles(for arcade games too), computers, camera(take pictures/video of friends), more wardrobe options, more character customization and animation, kitchen & kitchen items(so you could have little parties in your spaces with drinks and food), garage(could house cars, pool tables, ping pong, darts, etc.), arcade machines, pets, plants... Trophies!
Remote Play via PSP.
Larger areas so that more pool tables, bowling lanes, and arcade games are available so you no longer have to wait... Or at least not as long.
18 or 21+ areas like bars, or clubs.
Bug fixes for randomly getting kicked from games(arcade games, bowling etc.) and them freezing as well.
I know that some of the things mentioned above are already in another region of Home, or have been in a previous version, just stating what I would like to see again perhaps. I have thought of a lot of different things for Home, but this is all I could think of at the moment. I will update when more things come to mind!
Sucks being so late to post, but I'll say my thought anyways (maybe already posted by someone else).
Let us stream videos from youtube on TVs we purchase. I don't see how this could go against any copy right issue or whatever, since youtube is already a accessible to anyone and it appears Youtube sponsors SCE (Always see Youtube when I click browser on my PS3).
Well, I would like a toggle button for the mic, I would also like
-My music through Home
-Being able to post pics on wall of my house
-Games for our personal spaces (pingpong maybe?)
- maybe sell pool tables for personal use?
-More titles yto support game launching
-Splitscreen, multiple account log ins from one system
The only things I would love to see are as follows:
+ More customizations for avatar (marks, scratches, burns, muscles, etc).
+ Day and Night transitions as well as weather.
+A Beach, lol
+ Theme PArk
+ Possibly have real movies for theatre
+ A city would be nice.
+ More individuality (different ways of walking, body language, etc).
+ More special events, exclusive in-Home presentations and other things
That's all I can think of at the moment. Other than that, I love home.