Wastelander
807 posts

Re: Suggestions for Home...

Dec 10, 2008

1. personal speech bubbles. I'm tired of seeing some tool hang around to listen to my convo with others. Its kind of sad really, you'll see 2-3 peple talking and another 3+ just standing around eavesdropping.

2. more diversity of games. ie: things like golf or sports games, maybe even a shelf in your personal space to house "board game" style entertainment. This way you can invite people back to the pad for some chillin.

3. some way to listen to yourown music (in game music support for example). Don't want to have to listen to pre-designated tunes.

4. some way to distance the elder crowd from the eleventeen year old annoyances.

5. Block the ability for extended mic use, there by killing the Microphone Dj Tards. Nobody needs constant mic support... how many people can speak without breathing?

6. DON'T MAKE US PAY FOR PREMIUM CONTENT.... I CAN SEE WHERE THIS "MALL" aka "The Playstation Store" is headed. Please don't pull otherbox trix. Thanx.

I've gotmore but I'm hungryso I'll post emlater

Now If you will excuse me, the 3 Billy Goats Gruff are talking mad shiz about walking over my bridge
Message 111 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Dec 10, 2008
A Mailbox, or inbox on a kitchen table would be a nice addition... This way if you recieved any messages, the mailbox would have items in it, so that you could see these while in your living spaces...
Message 112 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2289 posts

Dec 10, 2008
Okay Locust, as you received my message awhile back, you guys should create and internet cafe, that allows people to surf the internet (While in home) on virtual computers. Possibly use the PS3's Internet Browser, also, if we could buy desktops and put them in our apartment, that would be pretty cool too.
**CRUNKRIS wrote:
That OP was EPIC. I especially liked the Mahatma Ghandi and Winston Churchill quotes. The Biblical references were also nice.
Message 113 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Dec 10, 2008

What I'd like to see in home is:

A Night Club

Some kind of basketball shootout game

more games in the arcade like air hockey, pac man, ping pong tables.

more things to do outside in the plaza(what happended to those rc race boats i saw)

A lot more of a selection of cloths, condo's/houses, furniture.

play music stored on your ps3 in your condo so friends in there can hear.

play video's stored on your ps3 on tv's in your condo.

otherwise its great!  just a long way from being complete.

Some more stuff for you guys!

how about Night and Day depending on the time were you live?

Once more games are able to be started from Home an Auto Sign in right into the plaza when you turn on your ps3 would be cool.

An Open Mic option.

Message Edited by SCRIBZEE on 12-09-2008 04:15 PM
Message 114 of 6,140 (34 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Dec 10, 2008

I'd like to see a few things in Home.

New items to add to your spaces/homes.  TV's(to which you could watch trailers, launch games & movies), stereo/jukebox to listen to your own music, video game consoles(for arcade games too), computers, camera(take pictures/video of friends), more wardrobe options, more character customization and animation, kitchen & kitchen items(so you could have little parties in your spaces with drinks and food), garage(could house cars, pool tables, ping pong, darts, etc.), arcade machines, pets, plants... Trophies!

Remote Play via PSP.

Larger areas so that more pool tables, bowling lanes, and arcade games are available so you no longer have to wait... Or at least not as long.

18 or 21+ areas like bars, or clubs.

Bug fixes for randomly getting kicked from games(arcade games, bowling etc.) and them freezing as well.

I know that some of the things mentioned above are already in another region of Home, or have been in a previous version, just stating what I would like to see again perhaps.  I have thought of a lot of different things for Home, but this is all I could think of at the moment.  I will update when more things come to mind!

Message 115 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
927 posts

Dec 10, 2008

Sucks being so late to post, but I'll say my thought anyways (maybe already posted by someone else).

Let us stream videos from youtube on TVs we purchase. I don't see how this could go against any copy right issue or whatever, since youtube is already a accessible to anyone and it appears Youtube sponsors SCE (Always see Youtube when I click browser on my PS3).

Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Smiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley TongueSmiley Tongue
Message 116 of 6,140 (34 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1141 posts

Dec 10, 2008
how about the freakin tv's?
i got into home beta. yay

post 1000 @ 7:03 pm est, 10/6/2008
Message 117 of 6,140 (34 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2014 posts

Dec 10, 2008
I know that in home you'll be able to make a club if you are willing to pay. My question is... Once you have built your club... will you have to classify it ? Like if it will be for a clan, or news, or just to hang out. Cus it would be cool if you could classify it so once other clans build their club they would be able to challenge you from their club while your hanging out with ur clan or group and you could see on your clubs and other clubs description saying what games the clan plays and how many members they have on it and match history saying how many times they have lost and win and they scores they got on that match. Would be cool if this was all possible. Oh and a section in the home theater where you see exclusive videos of upcoming games and the newest PS3 news and even get the inside of what the PS store will have and be able to download it from there. So you dont have to leave home while your in there to see whats new.
Photobucket
Message 118 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6721 posts

Dec 10, 2008

Well, I would like a toggle button for the mic, I would also like

-Go-kart racing

-Paintball

-My music through Home

-Being able to post pics on wall of my house

-Games for our personal spaces (pingpong maybe?)

- maybe sell pool tables for personal use?

-More titles yto support game launching

-Splitscreen, multiple account log ins from one system

-Otherstuff

Message 119 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2008

The only things I would love to see are as follows:

+ More customizations for avatar (marks, scratches, burns, muscles, etc).

+ Day and Night transitions as well as weather.

+A Beach, lol

+ Theme PArk

+ Possibly have real movies for theatre

+ A city would be nice. 

+ More individuality (different ways of walking, body language, etc).

+ More special events, exclusive in-Home presentations and other things 

That's all I can think of at the moment. Other than that, I love home.

Message 120 of 6,140 (34 Views)
0 Likes