Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: Stuck on quest in Mercia: Fractured Realms. Quest: Carrion Slayer.

Aug 25, 2013

neilc010 wrote:

Hi all. Any help would be appreciated. How do you complete the lizards remains quest in mercia fractured realms I got the 3 lizard scales heart and claws but missing the beaks. I can't go any further in the old temple. I'm stuck. I pushed the lever down in one of the rooms but when i attempt to go further its blocked off. I checked first b4 i did the quest what area to go in. I'm in the right area i just can't go any further.

You may need to defeat stronger lizards to attain the beaks. Try accessing the middle room by pulling the levers in the left and right rooms.

If you're able to access the middle room you may just find the lizards who will drop them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 31 of 38 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I've killed everything that i came across even went round all rooms and double checked i pulled all levers but i still can't do it

Message 32 of 38 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Are you possibly maxed out on the number of items you are carrying? You cannot pick up new items if so. You have to sell some items off first to make room for new ones.

Also make sure you go back and accept every quest that is offered to you. This opens all doors that are currently necessary for progression in the game.

Hope this helps. If not please send me a friend request and I will go to Mercia with you to trouble shoot in game.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 33 of 38 (160 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I got stuck on a quest months ago, I like the game, but there was no" queen" when I went hunting for her, and no further place to goSmiley Sad.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 34 of 38 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2013

It has been quite awhile since I completed Mercia. But I remember having problems getting the Queen to appear for me too. By leaving and reloading the game numerous times, she finally appeared for me.

I have read somewhere that you can reach level 30 without defeating the Queen. If I recall just keep doing the other quests to level up. You will still get the rewards.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 35 of 38 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Thanks for your advice i let some items go from my inventory and when i killed those giant beasts i finally picked up those lizard beaks and managed to complete the quest

Message 36 of 38 (143 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Sep 22, 2013

Its been over a year since I played this game and I know remember why. I'm lv 29 and can not finish 2 quest and it seem that nothing has been done to fix it over the last year. I have both the "Queens Court" and the "Slay the Beast" quests active but I can't complete either do to inactive portals and water barriers. Is there a way to fix this? I would REALLY love to finish them and end this game.

Message 37 of 38 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 22, 2013

Dracul_God wrote:

Its been over a year since I played this game and I know remember why. I'm lv 29 and can not finish 2 quest and it seem that nothing has been done to fix it over the last year. I have both the "Queens Court" and the "Slay the Beast" quests active but I can't complete either do to inactive portals and water barriers. Is there a way to fix this? I would REALLY love to finish them and end this game.

Besides those 2 quests, you should have a quest available which is basically collecting lizard and bug parts. If you are not able to pick up dropped items, then check your inventory as it might be full. Then simply sell back some of the unneeded parts to make room for parts you need to complete this quest over and over.  If you keep repeating this quest, you will level up to 30 and get the final reward.

Smiley Happy Mur

Posted Image
Message 38 of 38 (89 Views)