Survivor
2039 posts

Re: Stuck on quest in Mercia: Fractured Realms. Quest: Carrion Slayer.

Sep 4, 2012
To everyone playing thru the pain....

Heres a thought: Why not just just hold off on playing Mercia untill the bugs are fixed? Youre just gonna end up with headache after headache, day after day if you keep trying to play thru the bugs.
Then by the time you completely finish, youre not really gonna appreciate the overall experience because of the bugs and glitches you had to put up with.

Just sayin...
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 11 of 38 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Sep 4, 2012

To add to TSUNADE1224: you can sell all of your "gems", though, since those aren't used for any of the quests.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 12 of 38 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Shadow-Runner wrote:
To everyone playing thru the pain....

Heres a thought: Why not just just hold off on playing Mercia untill the bugs are fixed? Youre just gonna end up with headache after headache, day after day if you keep trying to play thru the bugs.
Then by the time you completely finish, youre not really gonna appreciate the overall experience because of the bugs and glitches you had to put up with.

Just sayin...

UFC and Conspiracy...

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 13 of 38 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 4, 2012

bobmeissner wrote:

You won't be able to access Lockaway until Quest 15 (Lizard Hunter - Akek)

No true..this is different from Beta

Message 14 of 38 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Sep 4, 2012

"This is different from Beta"

Thats for sure. The Beta wasnt such a screwed up mess! I went back to the public servers to mess around and see how things were going with the game. OMG...now i understand why so many people are complaining! How in the ____ could Lockwood roll out such a bug infested game? After all those weeks of Beta testing. Seriously??? I can see one or two bugs getting thru, noones perfect, but this....this is horrible! Remember when Square-Enix did FF14 online for PC and it was SO BAD that they felt they had to scrap it and rebuild it from scratch, all over cuz they were SO ASHAMED of the disaster it turned out to be? 

Yeah...it's kinda like that. 

Get your ____together Lockwood. You can do much better than this.  -_-

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 15 of 38 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Clearing the cache worked for me finally I could level up.

Message 16 of 38 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Sep 4, 2012
SMH lol u had the same problem. And i was there for 20 mins and it said i killed two beetles. But i didnt
Message 17 of 38 (293 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 4, 2012

Is this still a beta? I had to go all through the whole old temple level 8 times (about 20+ rooms each go) to get a critter to spawn. I didn't use the magical "clear cache" option, as the believing in fairies at the bottom of the garden seemed to work better Smiley Happy It does seem that it's the luck of what server you get that makes the difference, although why one would be worse than another is beyond me. I really enjoyedthe game (bugs aside) and look forward to new areas to explore at a later date.

Message 18 of 38 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

Sun_Dragon-1 wrote:

Is this still a beta? I had to go all through the whole old temple level 8 times (about 20+ rooms each go) to get a critter to spawn. I didn't use the magical "clear cache" option, as the believing in fairies at the bottom of the garden seemed to work better Smiley Happy It does seem that it's the luck of what server you get that makes the difference, although why one would be worse than another is beyond me. I really enjoyedthe game (bugs aside) and look forward to new areas to explore at a later date.

Something (not sure what) causes enemies to stop respawning. Seems once it starts affecting one room, it quickly spreads to the others until every room is broken. The leading theory is: it's triggered by people idling in enemy spawn rooms. Another theory of mine is that it's caused from people exiting the game in enemy spawn rooms.  There are multiple instances and not all instances will be affected by this bug.

Clearing the cache won't alleviate these problems. It's merely a coincidence that they land in a different instance after doing so. If an instance is broken, it's broken for everyone. Clearing your cache won't fix the instance.

Message 19 of 38 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 4, 2012
Yeah Lunar, you're probably right with your theories. My poor brother is stuck on fame 25 and he has one task to kill 2 types of creature. He has spent 6 hours trying to get furthur, but cannot find any lizards at the areas they are supposed to be at. He has cleared his cache, reinstalled Home and even switched to another PS3!!! He's NOT a happy guy.
Message 20 of 38 (238 Views)
0 Likes