Feb 23 2013
By: chillz78 First Son 11 posts

Stronger Ninjas

3 replies 147 views Edited Feb 23, 2013
I've noticed that when you level up my ninja does not get any stronger why is that and if they don't what's the use of leveling up other then to get the free items ?
Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: Stronger Ninjas

Feb 23, 2013

Other than rewards, it's just a stupid level progression system developers use to keep players interested.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 2 of 4 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
558 posts

Feb 24, 2013

chillz78 wrote:
I've noticed that when you level up my ninja does not get any stronger why is that and if they don't what's the use of leveling up other then to get the free items ?

I leveled up your ninja? Why don't you just level up your own ninja?

Message 3 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 24, 2013

chillz78 wrote:

The main reason for leveling is basicly for rewards and reputation in the space, and once you attain certain levels, you also unlock your own clothing in game.

@ Icinq
He just did'nt seperate his phrases with comma's, (not a big deal) so I'm sure what he really ment was...

"I've noticed that when you level up, my ninja does not get any stronger, why is that? Also, if they don't what's the use of leveling up other then to get the free items ?"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes