Nov 02 2012
By: BossDon99 First Son 4 posts

Street Moves Dance Pack activation?

4 replies 761 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

Ok so at this point I'm just annoyed, don't mind me...... before making this thread, or rather, registering to make this thread, i did countless google searches in an attempt to find the answer myself. I looked through youtube videos and even was foolishly optimistic that someone on HOME itself that was using the packs could help me.... (TO NO AVAIL) Instead they just danced in front of me....... smh....

Anyhow i purchased one of the street moves dances packs, the one with the black shadowy sillouhettes. I assumed the dances moves would just show up in the dance list, but i don't see them..... What is it that i need to do that HOME didn't clarify or that i overlooked/misunderstood about this purchase?

Can someone help.....?

Thanks....

Message 1 of 5 (761 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Re: Street Moves Dance Pack activation?

Nov 2, 2012
They're in your inventory. Select them there, then a special menu will appear below dances using the R1 menu.
Message 2 of 5 (759 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Nov 2, 2012

SMFH..... **bleep** im an idiot, i checked everywhere but my inventory *bashed head against wall for stupidity* LOL thanks man!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (754 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Just something to keep in mind, the dances do not loop. If you want to actually use the dance you'll have to select it each time in order to use it. You only have to equip a dance pack from your inventory once though.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 5 (745 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Thats a good think, the not looping that is....... I like being able to cut one off and stream it with another....... As with the default dances, i always use (Greets, conversation gestures, etc) to slice up the dance and make it unique, wouldn't want it any other way! Smiley Wink

Thx

Message 5 of 5 (737 Views)
0 Likes