Reply
Oct 23 2012
By: darkan12-nl Survivor 1630 posts
Offline

Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

37 replies 2708 views Edited Oct 23, 2012

 

The Street Moves Outfit collection allowed you to try out some different dances in a different guise. Now you are able to pick up some of these fully motion captured Dance Moves and use them with whatever avatar you want! With two male and two female packs available it's time to try out some new moves in Home.

 photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 1 of 38 (2,708 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

These are going to be super popular. Wow. Yes they are. Wonder how much they are going to cost. 

Message 2 of 38 (2,701 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

darkan12-nl wrote:

 

The Street Moves Outfit collection allowed you to try out some different dances in a different guise. Now you are able to pick up some of these fully motion captured Dance Moves and use them with whatever avatar you want! With two male and two female packs available it's time to try out some new moves in Home.


Knew this was only a matter of time once the whole locomotion business was revealed. This is the primary reason I never bought any of the Street Moves outfits (other than the fact they were fugly as the adult version of hades Smiley Wink).

Photobucket
Message 3 of 38 (2,701 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 38 (2,692 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

Given we haven't gotten anything new from a core update perspective many of us suspected these were coming at some point. Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 38 (2,688 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

These are going to be super popular. Wow. Yes they are. Wonder how much they are going to cost. 


Just watched the video again... my only hope is that none of the dance moves are reminiscent of Twitchy (you know, the Ford full-body dancing suits). That alone could be a deal-breaker for me... Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 6 of 38 (2,685 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/13/2007
Offline
132 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

I wonder if these are hand items or inventory(companion) items. I would rather it just be added to the list of current dance moves but I doubt it is that.

 

I wonder if they also loop continuously or are just one time animation sequences like street moves vol 1-4. very curious indeed. Deal breaker for me as well.

 

 


Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 7 of 38 (2,671 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

stardeth wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

These are going to be super popular. Wow. Yes they are. Wonder how much they are going to cost. 


Just watched the video again... my only hope is that none of the dance moves are reminiscent of Twitchy (you know, the Ford full-body dancing suits). That alone could be a deal-breaker for me... Smiley Tongue


I suspect we will get a ton of them from different developers. I'm going to be sure I like them before buying them and I want to know how they work such as whether or not there is a specific menu and if they repeat or have to be continually restarted. Our current dances simply need to be activated and our avatars will dance indefinately. 

Message 8 of 38 (2,665 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2011
Offline
1464 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012
If these have a continuous looping dance, they will be great, and I'll buy them for sure. Otherwise I will pass on them just like the original street moves.

There is no excuse for non-looping dances, as anything that currently has dance emotes loops, and many animations loop in general (like the Konami mermaid)
Message 9 of 38 (2,656 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: Street Move Dance Packs ! nDreams!

Oct 23, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

stardeth wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

These are going to be super popular. Wow. Yes they are. Wonder how much they are going to cost. 


Just watched the video again... my only hope is that none of the dance moves are reminiscent of Twitchy (you know, the Ford full-body dancing suits). That alone could be a deal-breaker for me... Smiley Tongue


I suspect we will get a ton of them from different developers. I'm going to be sure I like them before buying them and I want to know how they work such as whether or not there is a specific menu and if they repeat or have to be continually restarted. Our current dances simply need to be activated and our avatars will dance indefinately. 


I think this needs to be a recommendation to ALL developers regarding locomotions (and I put it in caps so it's harder to miss): GIVE US SOME METHOD OF TRYING OUT YOUR NEW LOCOMOTIONS, SIMILAR TO THE WARDROBE PREVIEW, INSTEAD OF FORCING EVERYBODY TO SEEK OUT PEOPLE WHO ALREADY PURCHASED.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 38 (2,642 Views)