Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament

Mar 21, 2013

Congrats Crazy,.. ahh lol forgot about the privacy settings,.. I'll add you & LT next time I log in, as for a good time to play I'll leave that up to you since the games go by fairly quick I can meet anytime your available.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 81 of 170 (264 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5125 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013
Congrats on your win Crazy Smiley Tongue

Great contest LT, I love the concept of this tournament you got here. Congrats to all the winners so far as well.
Message 82 of 170 (249 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Mar 21, 2013

Yea great contest LT, the "Lame" contest were cool but it's nice to incorporate the Home games,.. I was thinking of hosting 1 w/ maybe the Pool game or RC Racing,. my funds are a lil low at the moment but as soon as I can match LT prize ammounts I'll post the rules & watnot,. unless someone beats me too it, then I guess I'll pick another game off of Home 

Message 83 of 170 (241 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 21, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Yea great contest LT, the "Lame" contest were cool but it's nice to incorporate the Home games,.. I was thinking of hosting 1 w/ maybe the Pool game or RC Racing,. my funds are a lil low at the moment but as soon as I can match LT prize ammounts I'll post the rules & watnot,. unless someone beats me too it, then I guess I'll pick another game off of Home 

I was entertaining the notion of a forum pool tourny myself TC. We can't make it last like they used to though...no one wants to wait weeks and weeks.

Message 84 of 170 (231 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Mar 21, 2013

nice to see some of the fight have already tooken place... Good Job Winners!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 85 of 170 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Mar 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

TC915 wrote:

I was entertaining the notion of a forum pool tourny myself TC. We can't make it last like they used to though...no one waqnts to wawit weeks and weeks.

I was thinkin just a weekend type deal like LT's, single elimination & maybe everyone playing at a set time so theres no one saying "my opponent won't meet me" lol like some use to back in the day,.. haha the forum takes over the pool hall type day... *clears throat* It would be alot easier if a Dev would create a good table for personal spaces lol

Message 86 of 170 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Congratulations Sophronia on winning! Hinata will have to wait another day to beat, I mean fight me.

Sophronia just let me know when you are available and I will show up for the slaughter, oops fight. Smiley Happy

Mur

P.S. Dean, thanks for signing me up for yet another chance to be humiliated in the Tekken Street Fighter game.
Posted Image
Message 87 of 170 (204 Views)
Lombax Warrior
141 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Ok me and Shinra have Finally scheduled a Time for both of us 8:00 PM EST tomorrow Smiley Happy
Message 88 of 170 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Mar 22, 2013
Awesome
Message 89 of 170 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 22, 2013

MysticMur wrote:
Congratulations Sophronia on winning! Hinata will have to wait another day to beat, I mean fight me.

Sophronia just let me know when you are available and I will show up for the slaughter, oops fight. Smiley Happy

Mur

P.S. Dean, thanks for signing me up for yet another chance to be humiliated in the Tekken Street Fighter game.

Lol, don't worry, Mur. I'll beat you some day. Woman Tongue

Message 90 of 170 (127 Views)