Fender Bender
2038 posts

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament

Mar 20, 2013
Well done organizing this LittleTortuga, I look forward to my battle.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 51 of 170 (207 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Mar 20, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

Updated the OP with the rules and matches for round 1. Some people got byes because we have a weird amount of people. Any questions, just ask.

Interesting choices for byes and match ups...  Unfortunately, I'm not interested in adding a troll to my FL let alone playing with him - so I'm out.

Have fun all.  Good luck.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 52 of 170 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Mar 20, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LittleTortuga wrote:

Updated the OP with the rules and matches for round 1. Some people got byes because we have a weird amount of people. Any questions, just ask.

Interesting choices for byes and match ups...  Unfortunately, I'm not interested in adding a troll to my FL let alone playing with him - so I'm out.

Have fun all.  Good luck.

Perhaps reconsider D-Nitrate, LittleTortuga did put quite a bit of time into organizing this.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 53 of 170 (198 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 27, 2013

myalana wrote:  Yes I went and did the same and saw your name on the board kitty. I think we're all in trouble.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If I've learned anything playing this game though, is that anything can happen. 

Message 54 of 170 (185 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Let the bloodbath commence 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 55 of 170 (181 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

Perhaps reconsider D-Nitrate, LittleTortuga did put quite a bit of time into organizing this.

Really it's fine - it's his tourney and he can come up with any system of choosing opponents and byes as he likes (clearly it wasn't based on who signed up first and certainly doesn't look random - even Time Zones do not appear to have made a difference), and besides, I'll enjoy knowing Kitty will surely crush my 'opponent' instead. Smiley Happy

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 56 of 170 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Mar 20, 2013

lol D-Nitrate   Stardust has skills and i'm certainly not underestimating anyone in this competition Smiley Tongue I'm sure he's gonna be a great fight Smiley Happy 

Message 57 of 170 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4541 posts

Mar 20, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

lol D-Nitrate   Stardust has skills and i'm certainly not underestimating anyone in this competition Smiley Tongue I'm sure he's gonna be a great fight Smiley Happy 

Well... I already placed a side bet on you so don't let me down. If you need a sparring partner to warm up with let me know. Smiley Happy

"Like it never happened"

Message 58 of 170 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Ok, Just need to know what days these will be on... then go from that...  Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 59 of 170 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

ok i sent a message to Myalana hopefully they get back to me witrh a day and time we can fight... So just waiting word from them now...

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 60 of 170 (134 Views)