Survivor
1317 posts

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament

Mar 28, 2013

Wonderful Event Lt, It really was one of the funnest things I've done on home in a long time. Great to see and meet so many of you at this event. I wouldn't trade this experience for anything ^^. Great fight mcj, you're as tough as I thought you'd be, truely epic battles. Thanks for the fight. Grats to everyone that participated! Smiley Very Happy

Message 161 of 170 (258 Views)
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Thank you very much for this tournament LittleTortuga, it's been the most fun I've had in a while, the interactivity was great and the battles were fun and an amazing learning experience as well.

It was an honor to be one of the winners.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 162 of 170 (257 Views)
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Congrats to all the finalist,.. Lego, Shinra, Kitty & Mcjorneil!  Very nice McJorneil on the overall win!!! Thanks LT for hosting the tourny, lol even tho I was dominated in round 1 it was fun. Sorry I couldn't make it too the final matches but I was downloading a few things, plus it was Duck Dynasty nite haha.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 163 of 170 (241 Views)
Sackboy
421 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

Congratulations to Tortuga on the success he's had with running Home's first Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament, and congrats to Kitty, Lego, and Shinra on making it as far as you did. That final match was truly intense, and if not for the great opponents I met along the way I would not have been ready or able to come out victorious. Thank you to those who participated, whether it be in the actual battles or just coming to cheer the fighters.

Edo_20130225_180157.jpg

See you all in the next tournament. Maybe it will consist of team battles. Now that would be something! Smiley Happy

Message 164 of 170 (203 Views)
I Only Post Everything
822 posts

Mar 28, 2013

A team based tournament would definitely be a great idea McJ. Congrats again for your tournament win, you definitely earned it! 

Message 165 of 170 (195 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Wow, what a great event on Home! LT really organized and executed it seamlessly. Everyone who participated had a blast. The added benefit was getting to know so many fine forum members a little better. Congratulations to McJ, the finalists, and to everyone who participated. And LT what a flawless event! Thanks, Mur
Posted Image
Message 166 of 170 (156 Views)
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Congrats to all the winners. This is by far the best competition ever. Everyone had a swell time fighting and cheering on the contestants. LT you have brought this community joy and excitement and I thank you. Also thank you to all the other contest hosts, its great to see you guys bringing this forum community closer to one another. robothappy:

Message 167 of 170 (147 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Congratulations Lego, Shinra, Kitty & McJorneil. I had a blast competing and then just hanging out and chatting with the folks who attended. The last week or so it was a like mini-forum event nearly every night and I think a good time was had by all. I really enjoyed the company and I thank LT for his generousity in setting this up, providing the prizes, and of course giving up so much of his time.

Digitman hosted a little impromptu after event gathering last evening at a couple of his special personal spaces and we had some fun playing his cannon-hockey game.Thanks Dean...your layouts are incredible. I always seem to be 1st choice to be puck. Sorry we lost LT...I really was trying to shoot you instead of Mur half the time.

I hope someone else holds another similar event in the future and it has the same overall atmosphere that this one did. What fun and what nice distraction from things Smiley Happy

Message 168 of 170 (116 Views)
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Behind the Scenes Photos of the Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament

Fierce Fighters and Cheerleaders Surround Our Leader LittleTortuga

LittleTortuga with McJorneil and HelloKitty Before The Final Battle

And Finally, Is It Over Yet? 

For anyone contemplating the sponsorship of Home Event, definitely reach out to LittleTortuga. He knows how to do it

Mur

Posted Image
Message 169 of 170 (111 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 28, 2013

Is so nice to see that moderation stickied this thread at the top of the forum. It certainly deserved it and the OP and all the particiapants deserve credit for participating. 

Wonderful to see the forum community creating it's own events and awarding prizes no less. 

Congrats to the winners and runner ups. Smiley Happy

Message 170 of 170 (107 Views)