Treasure Hunter
4535 posts

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken Home Tournament

Mar 22, 2013

dang I hope i'm able to advance & fight Soph, always wanted to beat the crap out of him Smiley LOL

PlayStation HCV/MVP 2011-2016
facebook.com/gamer316
Message 91 of 170 (328 Views)
Uncharted Territory
983 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

Crazy-88 friend request sent. LT I tried but your full bo. As for the times I'll be available I forgot to mention tonite around 7pm est I have a visitation to attend & the funeral tomorrow (Saturday) at 3pm est,.. So that's a couple of hours each day I won't be available sorry, If those are the only times you'll be able to play I'll bow out. lol Also turkey season starts tomorrow & I was hoping to hunt morning & afternoon both days but w/ all that's going on it unlikely I will. Just let me know when you & LT want to try & if I can't make it instead of trying to reschedule I'll just forfeit that way I'm not the **bleep** holdin things up lol. GL to all the other players as well!

*edit*  lol they **bleeped** a female cleansing product 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 92 of 170 (308 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
588 posts

Mar 22, 2013

7. Afrofox09 vs Seizure_Box

Our match will be @ 8pm pst today  Smiley Happy

Message 93 of 170 (286 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Crazy-88 friend request sent. LT I tried but your full bo. As for the times I'll be available I forgot to mention tonite around 7pm est I have a visitation to attend & the funeral tomorrow (Saturday) at 3pm est,.. So that's a couple of hours each day I won't be available sorry, If those are the only times you'll be able to play I'll bow out. lol Also turkey season starts tomorrow & I was hoping to hunt morning & afternoon both days but w/ all that's going on it unlikely I will. Just let me know when you & LT want to try & if I can't make it instead of trying to reschedule I'll just forfeit that way I'm not the **bleep** holdin things up lol. GL to all the other players as well!

Hmmm... I just tried adding you but it said you're full lol I knew I wasn't that popular! Smiley LOL I know Crazy and I are both really flexible on times, I'm sure we can work something out.

Message 94 of 170 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
983 posts

Mar 22, 2013

LittleTortuga wrote:

TC915 wrote:

Hmmm... I just tried adding you but it said you're full lol I knew I wasn't that popular! Smiley LOL I know Crazy and I are both really flexible on times, I'm sure we can work something out.

Ahh ok I'll hop on after lunch & delete someones alt, lol honsetly I think  Bonx' very 1st acct still on my list,.. & I seriously doubt the you not being that popular comment lol,.. really besides the funeral things I can make it any time, turkey seasons last a couple months so I have no worries about missing a day lol

Message 95 of 170 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Shae_Wolf wrote:

Soup and I are going to battle around 10pm EST/8pm PST on Friday or Saturday. If not on that day we will try again on Saturday/Sunday.

Best of luck you two, I look forward to facing the victor of both of your's battle.

I've been practicing against cpu and other users in the space, so I'll try my best in the upcoming fight.
Message 96 of 170 (255 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Mar 22, 2013

TC and Crazy just had their match. OP updated with those results.

TC915VsCrazy.jpg

Message 97 of 170 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
983 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Congrats Crazy-88, VGG although 4 rds too 1 was a total domination lol,.. GL too all the remaining players tho I must admit I hope Crazy atleast makes it too the finals or wins so I can say I got defeated by the champ haha,.. Thanks again for the chance LT, I never expect to win any of these contest but it's nice to see the community coming together for events since Sony & Devs have given up it seems. Sorry I had to run right after the match but I'll try to pop in when possible to hang out during the latter matches.

Message 98 of 170 (221 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Mar 22, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

Sophronia just let me know when you are available and I will show up for the slaughter, oops fight. Smiley Happy

I'm ready when you are! Feel free to add me when you're ready and if I'm on Home we can play.

Message 99 of 170 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Zlheck vs Shinra

ZlheckVsShinra.jpg

If you're in round 2, start getting your date/time ready so we can keep this thing moving Smiley Happy

Message 100 of 170 (166 Views)