Highlighted
Dec 26 2008
By: JAYTEE1974 Sackboy 508 posts

Still not satisfied???? lol!!!!!!

38 replies 10 views Edited Dec 26, 2008
On one had --- 1000000000000000 people complained,  that they just wanted the beta :  "just let us in" , "I dont care if its done or not",  "please sony make me a Beta tester" "If i cant get home this year, Ill never buy a sony product again"  Then when sony lets you all in its,  "Home sucks" ,"to many kids", " there is nothing to do",  "I hate it" , "its not fun",  as the old saying goes "You're darned if you don't and Darned if you do" .................... you guys are hallirous!!!!!!
Proud PS4 owner as of 11/15/2013
Message 1 of 39 (10 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Re: Still not satisfied???? lol!!!!!!

Dec 26, 2008

JAYTEE1974 wrote:
On one had --- 1000000000000000 people complained,  that they just wanted the beta :  "just let us in" , "I dont care if its done or not",  "please sony make me a Beta tester" "If i cant get home this year, Ill never buy a sony product again"  Then when sony lets you all in its,  "Home sucks" ,"to many kids", " there is nothing to do",  "I hate it" , "its not fun",  as the old saying goes "You're darned if you don't and Darned if you do" .................... you guys are hallirous!!!!!!

Yeah I agree, I saw this coming last February before they delayed the Spring launch.  It is a part of a pessimists behavioral pattern... they have to have some thing to be negative about or they loose their reason to exist... 

Is the Glass half full or half empty.  Remember that both opinions are correct...

Message 2 of 39 (10 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Dec 26, 2008
Yeah, I think a lot of the vets saw this coming.
Wolverine,Signature
Message 3 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Dec 26, 2008

Well... there are too many kids, you have to hand them that, because its the truth

Photobucket
Message 4 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1514 posts

Dec 26, 2008

yea all the OBT saw this coming... as a NEW closed beta tester... i saw this coming onc ei was accpeted in... i didnt care much about closed beta whether i got in or not... but once i got in i realised how **bleep**ty it was... not saying it wont become better... jus saying its **bleep**ty right now... and seeing all those people complaining about not being in... i too saw this omcing.. and it makes me laugh...

i love how people on the internet dont take other peoples word... they wanna see it for themselves first jhand... but i do agree.,.. they are dumb**bleep**s who shouldnt complain and it makes me laugh... 

maybe we can all laugh together

FC Barcelona - Toronto Maple Leafs - Toronto FC - Red Bull Racing F1 - www.twitter.com/FCBTML - www.devilsplaypen.tumblr.com/ - www.youtube.com/rizla420 - www.flickr.com/photos/fcbtml/
Message 5 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
664 posts

Dec 26, 2008
Everyone complains...Just some of us learn how to cope and not complain as much.
Message 6 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Dec 26, 2008

I think that Sony hurt themselves by making Home sound like the second coming of Christ before it was done.  They promised everyone who owns a PS3 the greatest social and gaming world ever created.  Not only would it be the best ever, it would be free.   

Where I work we have a saying - Under-promise and Over-deliver

Message 7 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2675 posts

Dec 26, 2008

YANGUSKHAN wrote:

I think that Sony hurt themselves by making Home sound like the second coming of Christ before it was done.  They promised everyone who owns a PS3 the greatest social and gaming world ever created.  Not only would it be the best ever, it would be free.   

No,Sony didn't make anything sound like that,people and rumors made it that way.....

And the last time that I checked on the Home display picture it says BETA...

Once that word disappears we will have the greatest social and gaming app. that Sony promised.

-Playstation(R) Home is free,you don't pay anything to download it or use it.

Now, I won't expect from little kids to understand what BETA means, but to all the adults out there that only complain about it should learn,understand what BETA means.

Lets just wait.

Message Edited by LUIGGY on 12-26-2008 04:02 PM
Message 8 of 39 (10 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Dec 26, 2008

LUIGGY wrote:

YANGUSKHAN wrote:

No,Sony didn't make anything sound like that,people and rumors made it that way.....

And the last time that I checked on the Home display picture it says BETA...

Once that word disappears we will have the greatest social and gaming app. that Sony promised.

-Playstation(R) Home is free,you don't pay anything to download it or use it.

Now, I won't expect from little kids to understand what BETA means, but to all the adults out there that only complain about it should learn,understand what BETA means.

Lets just wait.

Message Edited by LUIGGY on 12-26-2008 04:02 PM

Are you serious?  Did you listen to Sony execs talk about home for the last two years?  If you think they didn't oversell what is currently released to the public, then you are crazy.

Also, a "BETA" released to the full PS3 community is a safety net in case it sucks or doesn't work. 

I like how in all forums if someone doens't agree with your opinion of something they must be a little kid.  I better log off for now and go get my afternoon bottle.

Message 9 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Dec 26, 2008

JAYTEE1974 wrote:

Topic creator speaks the truth. I would kudo this if I could!
Message 10 of 39 (10 Views)
0 Likes