Apr 18 2013
By: PinkJulia Wastelander 252 posts

Steampunk

[ Edited ]
8 replies 287 views Edited Apr 18, 2013
I always loved everything Steampunk. It has an extremely fascinating atmosphere, and its a genre that has a style i truly love.

I just discovered that Juggenaut made a steampunk adventure pack with costumes, furnitures and a companion, and i tried to buy it but home has issues so i gave up and will try again later...

I remind vaguely that there was a Steampunk space previewed long time ago, what happened to it? Will they release it, or something similar? It would be nice
Message 1 of 9 (287 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28567 posts

Re: Steampunk

Apr 18, 2013

It's never been released. And I don't think any official information as to why it's never been released has ever been posted. I suspect technical issues, but at this point it doesn't matter.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 9 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Apr 18, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
I always loved everything Steampunk. It has an extremely fascinating atmosphere, and its a genre that has a style i truly love.

I just discovered that Juggenaut made a steampunk adventure pack with costumes, furnitures and a companion, and i tried to buy it but home has issues so i gave up and will try again later...

I remind vaguely that there was a Steampunk space previewed long time ago, what happened to it? Will they release it, or something similar? It would be nice

hi op if you looking for that space it in eu right now but it saids no date on usa date yet. here the ink to it http://alphazone4.com/spaces/the-spunland-cottage/ and this link http://alphazone4.com/spaces/. If you have problem with items on home you might what to post them in suport part of the forum where developers will see them at this link http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/bd-p/22578. i hope this helps tc and have fun.

Message 3 of 9 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

It's never been released. And I don't think any official information as to why it's never been released has ever been posted. I suspect technical issues, but at this point it doesn't matter.

They changed it into the COGs game...

Stripped it bare, removed any ambiance of Victorian wonderment, and left us a floating wooden deck,,, with no benches to sit on mind you...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 9 (250 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 18, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

They changed it into the COGs game...

Stripped it bare, removed any ambiance of Victorian wonderment, and left us a floating wooden deck,,, with no benches to sit on mind you...

So you're saying that you love what they've done with the place? haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 5 of 9 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Apr 19, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

irl, Julia, I do participate in a myriad of Steampunk events. PM if you like more info about the World Steam Fair here in MI.

I do own the Juggernaut Aventure Pack, but I have been able to cobble better looks together (although that spider companion is waaay awesome). As far as a public space, yes, the closest one is COGS. However, as far as personal space in concerned, the Paris Clock Tower Apartment is one I use as my Steampunk space on Home. If you haven't gotten the Paris Clock Tower Apartment bundle mega bundle (IF it's still there) then I highly recommend getting it! Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 9 (156 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 19, 2013
As a proud owner of The Steampunk pack from Juggernaut I would highly reccomend the furniture. The chair, picture frame and table are great. But ESPECIALLY that table. Its really really nice.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 9 (148 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Apr 19, 2013
Thank you everyone, i bought the steampunk bundle and im pretty happy about it, the items are very detailed. I will look for the paris space too
Message 8 of 9 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
568 posts

Apr 19, 2013

wasnt it announced around the same time as the playground?

Message 9 of 9 (133 Views)
0 Likes