Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Re: Starting a Moderation Revolution

Apr 18, 2013
Vicki, people don't have the same mental capabilities as others. You really need to search your soul and look through others perspectives.

Also, judging by your attitude, you are probably one of those black hearted trolls to be honest. And for you I be rude like that and insult those in a weak state is just horrible.

You guys really don't care do you?
Message 11 of 26 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Also, people have the right to play home if they want. You do not dictate who or who doesn't.

You really new to think about what you just said, Legenday.
Message 12 of 26 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 18, 2013

Actually, Legendary Vicki is right. Someone who has suicidal thoughts over comments made by an anonymous stranger on a glorified online bulletin board probably shouldn't be online.

It's not a question of rights. It's a question of having the mental stability to deal with a situation. Some people shouldn't be ambulance drivers because they're squeamish kind of thing.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 13 of 26 (159 Views)
Lombax Warrior
68 posts

Apr 18, 2013
Thanks for being understanding and less rage inducing like Legendary was. But here's the problem. The troll who offended my friend was actually an old friend of ours. Not an anonymous user.

Which makes it really hard for my friend.
Message 14 of 26 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 18, 2013

i think its best to use ignore or just hang with friends at a private space . people want to control a public space which will never happen. not to mention people consider just plain trivial things trolling , such as a avatar standing near someone . people will stop whatever they doing to question why a avatar is next to them . many consider the standing avatar trolling . but i disagree with vicki though about home not being real. its not physical , but it has real people controlling avatars. saying home isn't real suggest fake personalities , friends , opinions , likes etc

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 26 (150 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 18, 2013

By "friend" do you mean someone you've actually met and known for several years, or someone you hung out with in Home?

There is a difference. One of those people really isn't worth getting that upset over.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:

Message 16 of 26 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Apr 18, 2013

since when are emotions exclusive to the physical realm? so because he has a home friend he shouldn't really care? ill admit he could handle matters differently but just because he may or may not have met someone in person does not mean he should be less concerned

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 26 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Apr 18, 2013

MurreuKwerk wrote:
Vicki, people don't have the same mental capabilities as others. You really need to search your soul and look through others perspectives.

Also, judging by your attitude, you are probably one of those black hearted trolls to be honest. And for you I be rude like that and insult those in a weak state is just horrible.

You guys really don't care do you?

Judging by my attitude? Lol. My attitude is that Home is a social network for gamers, it is an online community. I was not being rude to you, I was being HONEST.

The fact of the matter is, if you plan on using an application like Home where it is almost impossible to moderate every single person then you need to grow a thicker skin.

Think what you like about me, but to admit to being suicidal over something someone said to you online in my opinion is rather pathetic. If you can't handle it then don't use it. Simple.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 18 of 26 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 18, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

since when are emotions exclusive to the physical realm? so because he has a home friend he shouldn't really care? ill admit he could handle matters differently but just because he may or may not have met someone in person does not mean he should be less concerned

Since we're talking about someone having suicidal thoughts. If someone you only know through Home starts saying mean things to you and it makes you suicidal, you need to get help and get off the Internet for a while.

If someone you've known for decades, or a spouse, starts saying mean things based on years of close intimacy and it makes you suicidal, that's far more rational. You still need to get help, by the way.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:

Message 19 of 26 (108 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Apr 18, 2013

You know this type thing gets told to users on youtube also, Heres some logic. If they start to have suicidal thoughts its not ONLY home they're dealing with, And you can try and tell me till you're blue in the face. One person or maybe a small group of people "Trolling" isn't gonna send them straight to suicidal thoughts. The main thing in this thread that holds true os Ignore/Block feature. Yeah i know people are talking like "But i've ignored over and over" Well looks like thats the main solution for the current time.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 20 of 26 (94 Views)
0 Likes