Sep 01 2013
By: assassinateyou55 First Son 9 posts

Star Wars cantina

16 replies 506 views Edited Sep 1, 2013

I would like to emphasize more star wars content as in an upgrade to cantina. I believe that there should be a story line of some sort in which there is a padawan (the avatar) who has extraordinary powers (the force) and is in search for his/her long lost parents. They have the choice to either take the jedi path or the sith path. Along the way in search of their long lost parents, they either become a great jedi warrior or the deadliest sith assassin. They meet friends and foes alike and are put to the test. And in the end they find out they do not have parents and/or their parents have been killed. During the journey, they receive rewards like a jedi/sith tunic, jedi/sith lightsabers, and furniture. Purchasable content should be jedi/sith armor and lightsaber hilts, apartment-type places, companions, furniture, and locomotions. This is an idea that I want who ever is running the playstation home servers to look into this idea. I believe this will keep the ps home community happily occupied and help others strive for new an BETTER ideas to help revolutionize playstation home.

Thank you for your time and patients,

assassinateyou55

Message 1 of 17 (506 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Re: Star Wars cantina

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

if anyone has questions, comments, conserns, or topic ideas, either [edit] or message me on my PSN account, assassinateyou55

EDIT: Removed Personal Info

Message 2 of 17 (502 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Hopefully a Community Mananger will see your idea's. Since that is part of their job to contact other Studios/companies to bring new content to Home. Not to mention Disney is in control of Star Wars now...

But you should remove your e-mail.

Message 3 of 17 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3855 posts

Sep 1, 2013

;^) I agree that it would be fun to see more Star Wars stuff in Home. Perhaps Disney will consider it.

Message 4 of 17 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Sep 2, 2013

assassinateyou55 wrote:

I would like to emphasize more star wars content as in an upgrade to cantina. I believe that there should be a story line of some sort in which there is a padawan (the avatar) who has extraordinary powers (the force) and is in search for his/her long lost parents. They have the choice to either take the jedi path or the sith path. Along the way in search of their long lost parents, they either become a great jedi warrior or the deadliest sith assassin. They meet friends and foes alike and are put to the test. And in the end they find out they do not have parents and/or their parents have been killed. During the journey, they receive rewards like a jedi/sith tunic, jedi/sith lightsabers, and furniture. Purchasable content should be jedi/sith armor and lightsaber hilts, apartment-type places, companions, furniture, and locomotions. This is an idea that I want who ever is running the playstation home servers to look into this idea. I believe this will keep the ps home community happily occupied and help others strive for new an BETTER ideas to help revolutionize playstation home.

Thank you for your time and patients,

assassinateyou55

Not gonna happen since Home is Clsoing in 2014...    First with Japan/Asia Homes then it'll be EU/US Homes  by the end of 2014 there will be NO PlayStation Home due to SONY....

They think they can see us tons of Virtual Item's and just up and Close home and run off with all our Money.... Well !!!

never again....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 5 of 17 (350 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
14358 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I would love to see more Star Wars content on Home if Disney decides to consider doing it. It's a cool idea you got there, Assassin. Smiley Wink

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 6 of 17 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 2, 2013

As a matter of fact, Sony will keep the Playstation 3 a major console, unlike the ps2, but they will just not focus on the PS3 as much as the PS4. My theory is that they will break off a team from the whole cluster to work on the PS3 (10%) and have the rest of the team (90$) focus on the future to come (i.e. PS4, PS5, etc.).

Message 7 of 17 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1085 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Who has the license for star wars games now? They are the dev to be asking for new content. Isnt it EA? If so goood luck you'll need it in gettin new star wars content. EA left home a long time ago and most likely will not return.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 8 of 17 (253 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

cgmann99 wrote:
Who has the license for star wars games now? They are the dev to be asking for new content. Isnt it EA? If so goood luck you'll need it in gettin new star wars content. EA left home a long time ago and most likely will not return.

Heavy Water has been playing with Star Wars content unofficially. I am hoping that someone there can work with Disney/ EA or whoever else has gained a license to make official items and at least get the back room of the cantina open. There is suppose to be a game back there( I hope with a reward) that was never officially released, but I have seen pictures from a glitcher to show it is there. I also hope they fix the bar tender so he can talk again, and maybe re release the Items that once were free there like the taun taun mounted head

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 9 of 17 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Heavy Water has apparently stopped developing for the Home platform but so good luck on that also. There was a video floating around here of the Millenium Falcon that supposedly HW was trying to release at some point. Not much of us knew much about it other than it existed at one point. Star Wars in Home is pretty much a dead and done deal. HOWEVER Star TREK stuff was released last week and with more to come from developer Flashman Studios.
Support Forums
Message 10 of 17 (245 Views)
0 Likes