Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Star Wars cantina

Sep 2, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Heavy Water has apparently stopped developing for the Home platform but so good luck on that also. There was a video floating around here of the Millenium Falcon that supposedly HW was trying to release at some point. Not much of us knew much about it other than it existed at one point. Star Wars in Home is pretty much a dead and done deal. HOWEVER Star TREK stuff was released last week and with more to come from developer Flashman Studios.

LOL I was just thinking of the Millennium Falcon apartment or what ever it was... It was so detailed, saddens me to think we will never get it... But if we get the deck of the USS Enterprise it will be almost as good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 17 (209 Views)
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Sep 2, 2013
I remember watching the video of the Millenium Falcon space and it looked amazing, it looked so authentic it's such a shame it wasn't able to be released, and such a waste as well.

But, a Star Trek space, public or private, would be awesome.

And I know it's really unlikely, but I would sooo love a Borg Vessel apt, so whoever the Devs are: Make it so, resistance is futile, and any other catchy catch phrase I can think of Smiley Tongue
Message 12 of 17 (199 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 2, 2013
Here is the millenium falcon thread for those that want to travel back in time :/

A project like this would make Home some serious cash. I wish it wasnt in limbo.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Millienium-Falcon-on-Home-Is-this-for-real/t...
Support Forums
Message 13 of 17 (193 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Sep 2, 2013

what they should do for star wars content, they should open up a NEW location for it and have a format mixup with no mans land and star wars the old republic type play. it would be cool to see locations like the millenium falcon, jedi temple, sith temple, and luke skywalker's unncle's and aunt's home, and what would be cooler would be personal spaces like the sith and jedi fleet, jedi temple, sith temple, and millenium falcon.

Message 14 of 17 (175 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Sep 3, 2013

I'm still waiting for my Death Star Throne Room. Seriously, where is it? (YOU WOULD SELL A MILLION OF THESE, OMFG).

Club: Nachtmere
Message 15 of 17 (155 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Sep 3, 2013

Star Trek. Pah. I would convert this" Star Trek" for the glory of the EmpireSmiley Very Happy

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 16 of 17 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 3, 2013

Well I don't get it Disney is no longer making any DLC on little big planet 2 anymore in the future they are creating LBP2 HUB so who will run the DLC? Cat Indifferent so Disney are creating a game called Disney infinity & Sony is not running for the Disney DLC Cat Indifferent

Message 17 of 17 (128 Views)
0 Likes