Splicer
80 posts

Re: *Spoilers* Acorn Meadows Park: Challenges & Rewards List.

Aug 27, 2013

The special 17 count photo task is not working for me, the time runs out before i get to the next marker, or just ends the task abruptly, it seems to be really glitched

Message 131 of 150 (1,303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3093 posts

Aug 27, 2013

Lizardwrestler99 wrote:

I still need to do the litter task, which is one of the 5 tasks needed to earn night time version of the private space.  Does anyone esle have it?  I'm using LMO's to speed things up, but mess up due to not knowing what direction the next trash pile is since they are set so far apart....Smiley Frustrated

The circles around the trash can point in the direction of the next litter pile.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 132 of 150 (1,262 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 11, 2013

I noticed this OP has not been updated in a long time, and is missing a ton of the new chellenges - has anyone updated this in a different thread somewhere?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 133 of 150 (1,058 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
12470 posts

Oct 14, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

I noticed this OP has not been updated in a long time, and is missing a ton of the new chellenges - has anyone updated this in a different thread somewhere?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-New-Rewards-Pics-Guide/td-p/40...

Message 134 of 150 (1,011 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Oct 14, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Acorn-Meadows-New-Rewards-Pics-Guide/td-p/40...

Yes I posted there as well - as that thread doesn't inlcude info on challenges that do not give a reward like this thread did for the original challenges... but it hasnt been updated in months.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 135 of 150 (986 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 22, 2013

i buy a 1oo acorn to day did not get it 

Message 136 of 150 (906 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Does anyone know where to find a list of all the challenges that exist as of November 2013 that includes the non-reward ones as well? I have 13 question marks showing but have completed everything listed in this thread, and can't figure out what else needs to be done...
Message 137 of 150 (826 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 9, 2013
@XposedToPlay there currently is no such list of challenges at least not on these forums and none that I have seen thus far. Possibly on the EU forums but doubtfully. I wish that VeeMee would show us a master list somehow. There have been holiday challenges as well like those in Halloween AMP I can not remember if 4th of July AMP had special tasks but there may have been.
Support Forums
Message 138 of 150 (800 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Nov 15, 2013
Thank you, smokingpistol. This is what I feared.
Message 139 of 150 (738 Views)
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 17, 2013
I'm bumping this....
Honestly need help with Acorn Park Acorns. No races, never anything to do to earn acorns! Half the "challenges" involve paying more acorns than I have & this is frustrating and IMO a scam for people to buy acorn packs (NOT HAPPENING).

Am I missing something here?
Message 140 of 150 (603 Views)
0 Likes