Treasure Hunter
4497 posts

Re: *Spoilers* Acorn Meadows Park: Challenges & Rewards List.

May 20, 2013

HotChick955 wrote:

An easy way to level up with the free XP that you get is to keep the PS3 running over night and keep the avatar in the park. I wrap the cord around the right stick, so it will not time out.

After doing this over the last few days, I've gained about 8 levels in the first night, 5 level the next night, then 3 after that... last night I've only gained 1 level. I'm at level 26 now and I know the interval will get longer and longer for each level over time.

Even if we would get 50 acorns for each level (which we don't), then we would need to level up to level 200 to get 10,000 acorns for the "big" reward (the tree). Very disappointing. I've gotten much bigger, nicer and even animated trees for free just for entering other spaces.

What's the max. level anyway? Does anybody know?

So I think we get only 10 XP every 10 or maybe 15 minutes.  So even at level 30 or so, it would take over 24 hours to get 25 acorns... You probably are spending that much in electricity keeping your PS3 running 24 hours... Not to mention not being able to use it for anything else.  For about 25 cents worth of acorns it doesn't make much sense.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 81 of 150 (750 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

May 20, 2013

Ranger gives 14 exp every 20 minutes.

Message 82 of 150 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3253 posts

May 20, 2013

I just reached lvl 27 lastnight Woot! lol but how many lvls are in this game?

Also this space is a good location to see Japan content as many flock here with their rewards,dance moves and clothing(only available in Japan) which im assuming it's a ISE transaction which im was told.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 83 of 150 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4497 posts

May 20, 2013

Zeelot wrote:

Also this space is a good location to see Japan content as many flock here with their rewards,dance moves and clothing(only available in Japan) which im assuming it's a ISE transaction which im was told.

It's not ISE, those are actual JP users in the space, as there is a way for all regions to meet in that and other public spaces, which is nice, but I suspect it wont last.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 84 of 150 (720 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 21, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Zeelot wrote:

It's not ISE, those are actual JP users in the space, as there is a way for all regions to meet in that and other public spaces, which is nice, but I suspect it wont last.

Wait, you can meet people from other regions at Acorn Park? I had no idea. I did meet and had a good conversation with a Brazilian dude on Saturday, but I figured South Americans are grouped with North Americans.  The only languages I've seen on NA PSHome are English, Spanish, French & Portuguese. Pretty much the major languages of the Americas. What other spaces mixes regions?

Antonio Xul
Message 85 of 150 (685 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Hello,

My opinion & thoughts about this space along with all the others.      

First of all I agree it is a really awesome idea, & alls. Very peaceful environment.

Here what happens 2  me.  

For example: Hotdogs, Ice cream, & Coffee vendors work, but the bikes, train, & boats don't work. The races work always, thank goodness. 

So I go to another server, the bikes, train, boats work, but not the vendors. Is total opposite of the other. Thinking wow this is messed up.

Anyways, a day ago I managed to get a train ride. Was 10-15 mins., max. then boom, I get kicked off it, close by boat hire. I had to see if anyone else did to,seen was at opposite side of pond by the other boat hire. It was stopped w/the same ppl on it still.

I explain what happened to me, etc. But they said I was still on train & couldnt understand what i was talking about. It was a crazy. Nvr experienced that on PSH.

I tryed to ride another but is also stopped. Bikes say unavailable as well. I had to leave & come back hoping will be working. But nothing was working.

Frustrating, aggitated, discouraging Smiley Frustrated

Sorry almost typed a medium sized paragraphed book. Just hard to explain all that. lol

My suggestion is:  "Please fix before adding more content".  . .

Thanks for all your time etc in reading this.

Appreciate all comments & Advise.Woman Frustrated

Mrs.T.
Sincerely True
A HUGE THX'S 8)
(\__/)
(=’.’=)
(“)_(“)0
Message 86 of 150 (658 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

May 24, 2013

PLEASE HELP ME :i would like 2 know once u get all the items and your level 50 do u get something special like apartment or other stuff 

Message 87 of 150 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

May 26, 2013

carjackhydro wrote:

PLEASE HELP ME :i would like 2 know once u get all the items and your level 50 do u get something special like apartment or other stuff 

No, you don't. There is a person that has done every last challenge and the best thing you get is a tiny tree for spending 10k acorns.

Message 88 of 150 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

[ Edited ]
May 26, 2013

Since I don't see it on the list, I would like to add that there is also a challenge associated with being a passenger on each different type of bike. Found out by accident since, when I actually find a working space anyway, I ask everyone to let me ride with them to try and finish the social passenger challenge. Does anyone know exactly how many they mean by "several"? I am thinking it is 10 looking at my progress bar, but I am not sure.

*Edit with a new addition* I just finished social passenger and received a park bench reward for it if you want to add it on to your list,

Message 89 of 150 (592 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

May 27, 2013

the total cost for that tree is $110.00  thats a royal screwing ill never buy anything from veemee anymore im done with getting screwed by sony and its vendors on home. i see a class action in the offing.

If you like what I say then click correct answer. Ok to friend too I dont boot or harass. Im a polite and peaceful person. I help when I can. Just be the same Please!

Get your Portable ID!

Message 90 of 150 (565 Views)
0 Likes