Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: Spending less money on home this year

Jan 6, 2011

rramsdell wrote:

I've spent my fair share of money on home this year, and also gave some PSN cards away.  But since we are still having these problems and doesn't seem like they are going to fix them anytime soon, I will be spending less money on home this year.  Their is also some space and some items I wish I didn't buy.  For example, the pool tables.  What a mistake that was.  I have over 20 spaces, but wish I could return like half them.  This year, going to be a lot smarter what I spend on the network.  Sure, I will still purchase video games,  home really has had some up's and down's this year, and that's not good!!

Im spending all my money on DC Online this year.. it will be my new Home.

But i'll try and still pick a few things up in home.. cant be wearing "Old stuff" when i do chose to log in

Message 31 of 32 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2651 posts

Re: Spending less money on home this year

Jan 7, 2011

I've spent less than $5 on Home across NA, EU and JP over the past 2-3 months. I've been able to accumulate so many free rewards through mini-games and special events that I'm satisfied with all the additions to my inventory.

New personal spaces don't seem to interest me much anymore. Once I resist that initial impulse to buy new spaces, I don't find myself wanting them later on. I have purchased plenty of them in the past couple years and don't feel the desire to have any more right now. My spaces are primarily furnished with free reward items and I have no problem with that.

I also have more than enough wardrobe items to dress my avatar in a great assortment of outfits for different spaces, events and moods. If I see something that I really like, I'll grab it, but I don't see any need to have all the latest things. If only I could say the same for dressing myself in real life...and have those real life clothing items cost a mere $0.99. That would be nice! I still do plan to treat myself to the red England football top but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

Good luck with your resolution goal. You really don't need to spend much money on Home to make it fun and worthwhile.

castle3
Message 32 of 32 (14 Views)
0 Likes