Reply
Highlighted
Dec 26 2008
By: LUIGGY Fender Bender 2675 posts
Offline

Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

41 replies 8 views Edited Dec 26, 2008

I think everybody forgot about the press release here in North America about Home but this are the spaces we will get soon:

-Warhawk

-Resistance

-Guitar Hero

-Socom

 

And this is not counting the first consumer brand Red bull that created the Red Bull Island but  because some issues found in it got delayed till january.

LINK

 

So now guys,lets wait for it.

 

Message 1 of 42 (8 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 05/01/2008
Offline
272 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008
SWEET THANKS FOR THE INFO BRO
gmk218 reno nv rocks the biggest little city in the west!
Message 2 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/21/2006
Offline
10934 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

i don't get "red bull island"... why would anybody want to go there? to look at advertisements for red bull? why would i want to enter a huge commercial?

Message 3 of 42 (8 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2006
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008
Never read this, thanks Luiggy!
Message 4 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/10/2007
Offline
2675 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

XrobX wrote:

i don't get "red bull island"... why would anybody want to go there? to look at advertisements for red bull? why would i want to enter a huge commercial?


I bet you would go there to play the airplane game.....me personally I like red bull...it gives me wingsssssssssssss.

Message 5 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/13/2007
Offline
5125 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008
Glad we are still getting Warhawk. Man, I miss that game. I just hope there is that small glimmer of hope that Warhawk can get big again with the release of the room, the fact it can boot from Home, and how it is 30 dollars. That game truly is classic to me........ I cannot wait for the room.
Message 6 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/30/2006
Offline
694 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

XrobX wrote:

i don't get "red bull island"... why would anybody want to go there? to look at advertisements for red bull? why would i want to enter a huge commercial?


It has air racing show, where you can fly a plane thing. video link CLICKY

Message Edited by Kev-o on 12-26-2008 01:52 AM
Message 7 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/06/2006
Offline
981 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

YukitoKunisaki wrote:
Glad we are still getting Warhawk. Man, I miss that game. I just hope there is that small glimmer of hope that Warhawk can get big again with the release of the room, the fact it can boot from Home, and how it is 30 dollars. That game truly is classic to me........ I cannot wait for the room.

 

I agree 100%, I love warhawk but havent had a reason to play it in a while...this will make me play warhawk again and log into HOME more...I just hope they let you pick your own map rotations or server mode (i need me some ctf)
Message 8 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/21/2006
Offline
10934 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

LUIGGY wrote:

XrobX wrote:

i don't get "red bull island"... why would anybody want to go there? to look at advertisements for red bull? why would i want to enter a huge commercial?


I bet you would go there to play the airplane game.....me personally I like red bull...it gives me wingsssssssssssss.


i like red bull too, don't get me wrong, but somehow my home avatar drinking a red bull doesn't give me the same satisfaction of drinking my own

Message 9 of 42 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/10/2007
Offline
2675 posts
 

Re: Spaces to be expected in Home soon.

Dec 26, 2008

XrobX wrote:

LUIGGY wrote:

XrobX wrote:

i don't get "red bull island"... why would anybody want to go there? to look at advertisements for red bull? why would i want to enter a huge commercial?


I bet you would go there to play the airplane game.....me personally I like red bull...it gives me wingsssssssssssss.


i like red bull too, don't get me wrong, but somehow my home avatar drinking a red bull doesn't give me the same satisfaction of drinking my own


I understand your point,but your avatar ain't going to be drinking red bull,it's just the space made from them...it's like farcry2,just because we have that space doesn't mean we can be shooting each other..(which it sounds good at one point )

Message 10 of 42 (8 Views)