Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Spaces being removed [EU]

Apr 29, 2013

I know some glitchers will be mad the Studio space is going, I don't know how it is done, but a lot of the ISE  people learn how to do it there

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 31 of 46 (567 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Apr 29, 2013
^ Praise The Lord
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 46 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 29, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

There's spaces here Ive never seen or heard of Smiley Sad I guess I wont have a chance to either

ModNation Event Space
Minis Space
PS Move Space
PS Plus Space
Gravity Crash Space
Fat Princess Space
Hustle Kings Space
The Studio Space
PSN Sphere Space
Yetis Vs Hunters Space
PS Vita Space
Hed Kandi Space

Fat Princess was the only one of those spaces that made it to the NA servers. All three were limited-time spaces to promote new games in the PSN Store. The Fat Princess promotion was going on the very first time I used Home, and it's one of the reasons I came back, but it is well past its expiration date. EU brought the spaces back and linked them through the PSN Sphere Space, to give people who missed out on them a chance to get the rewards.

The only spaces here that appear on NA servers currently (We did have that Vita lounge for a couple of weeks) are Yetis vs. Hunters, ModNation, Move and Minis. I'll miss that big sphere in Minis and the Move space in general, although I haven't been to Move in well over a year.

The only thing on this list that surprises me is Yetis vs. Hunters, as that's somewhat new and self-monetizing, rather than promotional. The rest of them belong in a museum and probably aren't drawing many visitors anymore.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 33 of 46 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I put them in my favorites on my uk account. I hope it works like it did here, most of the removed spaces in us I can still get to. I got the rewards off the Uk ones I could, just in case, including some awesome armor I did not know about

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 34 of 46 (498 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 30, 2013
What armor?
Support Forums
Message 35 of 46 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2689 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Hmm... *pokes Glass into this topic* Yetis vs. Hunters in particular makes me wonder, is this affecting us too? Like, really, official word please. Smiley Happy

A very (very) basic LBP level... by me. http://lbp.me/v/pj9eqq
(PS: Blank Friend Requests WILL be deleted!)
Message 36 of 46 (445 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

May 1, 2013

WaveLightning777 wrote:
Hmm... *pokes Glass into this topic* Yetis vs. Hunters in particular makes me wonder, is this affecting us too? Like, really, official word please. Smiley Happy

We probably won't be hearing from him about it till it's too late and the space is removed from our servers as well. Woman Frustrated

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 46 (422 Views)
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

We probably won't be hearing from him about it till it's too late and the space is removed from our servers as well. Woman Frustrated

I really hope the Yetis versus Hunters public space isn't removed for NA.

I'll admit that I don't go there often but it's still a very nice space in terms of scenery and interaction along with a great memoir from the winter hulabuloo.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 38 of 46 (396 Views)
Monster Hunter
22 posts

May 1, 2013

Actually Hed Kandi was already removed from the navigator one week after it came out lol.

So I guess they will remove it completely now.

Sad to see it's going. Especially as EU don't have any other good music/party spaces. Smiley Sad

Message 39 of 46 (151 Views)
Fender Bender
3410 posts

May 1, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

WaveLightning777 wrote:

I really hope the Yetis versus Hunters public space isn't removed for NA.

I'll admit that I don't go there often but it's still a very nice space in terms of scenery and interaction along with a great memoir from the winter hulabuloo.

Yeti's vs. Hunter's isn't even that old of a space, it's just a year old Smiley Sad

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 40 of 46 (137 Views)
0 Likes