Dec 31 2013
By: Bobsfed Fender Bender 3075 posts

Sore Losers

35 replies 612 views Edited Dec 31, 2012

Has this ever happened to you? I was at the Bingo Hall last night, and I won the jackpot twice in a row. Well these people sitting near me started swearing and calling me really rude names, and accused me of cheating. They also threatened to report me for cheating if I won the next game. So I played the game and didn't win this time. Neither did they but they started saying that I was obviously cheating because I made sure not to win that game because I knew they were on to me. And then they were saying lets all report him and get him kicked off of Home. At that point I was done playing and I took a moment to report all of them for bullying/harrassment, and using vulgar language. Then I blocked them. But can you believe that? The only advantage I may have had was using the autodauber, and that's about it. But I can't believe how they were reacting just because I won 2 games in a row. I mean talk about sore losers. There's been a lot of times I've gone to Bingo and didn't win. And I only won a game once before that. I do like to win, but my main reason for playing bingo is to eventually win that wheelchair item for marking 1000 correct numbers. So has anyone else here have this happen to them while playing bingo, or another game on Home?

bobs fed signature
Message 1 of 36 (612 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Re: Sore Losers

Dec 31, 2012

its online gaming, people get angry when others win. this is nothing new. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 36 (604 Views)
VP of Gaming
29581 posts

Dec 31, 2012

I was there at the time. You won fair and square.

1) Ignore their remarks. Report if needed.

2) And let them report you. When the Moderators see the reports they will know that you did not cheat. But those that did report may get a special message...

3) Congratulations on those two wins. That was amazing!

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 36 (598 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Dec 31, 2012

This is why we can't have nice things and why avatar should be able to sock others in the head. Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 4 of 36 (590 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
6 posts

Dec 31, 2012

lol Yeah, I've seen people demand to know who won out of frustration from loosing. Don't worry man you won fare and square.

Message 5 of 36 (588 Views)
Fender Bender
3075 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

its online gaming, people get angry when others win. this is nothing new. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue

Well I know that, but its a game of chance not skill, and I happened to get lucky that night.

bobs fed signature
Message 6 of 36 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3075 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Conrad_Max wrote:

I was there at the time. You won fair and square.

1) Ignore their remarks. Report if needed.

2) And let them report you. When the Moderators see the reports they will know that you did not cheat. But those that did report may get a special message...

3) Congratulations on those two wins. That was amazing!

Thanks Conrad! I didn't know whether you were there or not, but I did see your name mentioned.

bobs fed signature
Message 7 of 36 (554 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29581 posts

Dec 31, 2012

One reason the winners are announced is to let everyone one know that there is in fact a winner.

They could just as easily not make the announcement, but people would begin to wonder if such a winner actually exists.

And besides, some of us like being recognized for winning a game.   Cat LOL

Message 8 of 36 (545 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Dec 31, 2012
I was with someone in the BINGO Hall who said fams hijacked the game to win.
Message 9 of 36 (518 Views)
VP of Gaming
29581 posts

Dec 31, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:
I was with someone in the BINGO Hall who said fams hijacked the game to win.

They may intiimidate other players into leaving, but the fams cannot hijack a game or win. An individual in a fam may win. And they had as much chance of winning as those not in their fam.

Personally I will not leave when I ever run into this type of intimidation. I'll just continue playing and submit a few reports (if needed).

I wouldn't stress over it. After all, it's BINGO!

Message 10 of 36 (510 Views)