Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Re: Sony Playstation Dead?

Apr 22, 2008

Bigmoab wrote:
have a think 1 minute and say to urself 'What has Sony got to offer us for the PS3?' u will think real hard and not come up with anything at all!! well maybe In-Game XMB but! guarenteed it will delayed
How about free on-line play? How about a blu-ray player that allows PS3 games to have more details?  How about a cell processor that provides more power than gaming has seen before?
Wolverine,Signature
Message 21 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Bigmoab wrote:
yea but Xbox is getting New Maps and **bleep** like that!

The maps are rumors.

Wolverine,Signature
Message 22 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Bigmoab wrote:
what did u buy a $600 or £400 PS3 for? Games thats it? Harldy Breaks? Blu-Ray? Microsoft are laughing cause the thing that wud sell PS3 is Home and In Game XMB but they Know Home is Delayed Once Again and In Game XMB is out yet they have all that for £200 or $400 really Sony is takin ur Money casue ur a fool who thinks Sony still has potential but im afraid something has to die and its Sony's Turn
I Paid $600 for free online play.
Wolverine,Signature
Message 23 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
939 posts

Apr 22, 2008
The truth is the playstaion 3 is not dead. for one it is now outselling the Other box in every region on a weekly basis and has been now preetty much all year. So if the PS3 is dead, than apparently the other box is really dead. Secondly, there was no way that they were goingto keep GTA exclusive this early in the consoles life cycle. It just costs too damn much to make these games and third party developers need the revenue from multiplatform games. Thirdly the 50 million the other company paid for exclusive DLC may very well cost them in the end. Finally the PS3 still has a boatload of exclusive Big name franchises, most of which aree still to come. In comparrison the other boxs have launched the vast majority of their big name franchises already Truth is home is a non factor folks. if it's good it will be a nicve addon, but at this point it really isn't nesessary.. If Home was this far off from release Sony never should have announced it over a year ago.
Leader of the Star Wars Alliance Gaming Clan
Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 Legend
PSN JM_Obi-Wan
http://www.swaclansite.com
Message 24 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Bigmoab wrote:
Home is a big Deal being Delayed again and yess Xbox is winning GTA IV with New Maps (rumoured) and exclusive content what has PS3 got? new missions great! Playstation created GTA why cant we have something amazing becasue it is a next gen game and PS3 is a next gen Console y ruin it by letting Xbox take or the good stuff? I am a Sony Fanboy and hate the Xbox 360 but there Live and communication is much better than PS3 and nothing is comin on the horizon from Sony PS3 is falling down a deep Hole they took our Money and Ran whilst playin games with us about delays and everything like that  
You know what.. N/M.. I have grown so tired of argueing with people over what they paid for when they got the PS3...
Message Edited by Nootcaase on 04-22-2008 01:14 PM
Wolverine,Signature
Message 25 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5090 posts

Apr 22, 2008
Most people that bought the PS3 never even heard of Home, most people thinking of buying a PS3 never heard of Home.

This isn't an unbiased forum, nor is it meant to be.

"Xbox 360 build quality = American car build quality."
Message 26 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8460 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Zero Hope wrote:
Most people that bought the PS3 never even heard of Home, most people thinking of buying a PS3 never heard of Home.
Nearly all the people that heard of Home are right here on the forums.
Wolverine,Signature
Message 27 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Apr 22, 2008
I think they need to cancel that shiiiit for real!!! im tire with this "push back, delay" cancel that and say "hey sony fans,the PS3 can't delivery what we promise. but hey we won the blu-ray war and we going to have games for 10 years cycle" (BUUUUUULLLLLSSHHHHIIIIIIITT) sony need to lost this gen but 4 real!!!!
Message 28 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Has the posting on this forum always been this piss poor?

It's like anyone with any sort of gripe turns this into a b1tch session.  Stop crying and tell your mom to change your diapers! 

Bigmoab wrote:

Is Sony Playstation going down hill? delaying Home once again no In-Game XMB yet! Xbox winning GTA IV What is sony thinking!!!

Give us your opinions! please no Fanboys only the truth

Message Edited by Bigmoab on 04-22-2008 12:19 PM

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS Vita, PlayStation 3 240GB SSD · PSP · PlayStation 2 · PlayStation
Message 29 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Apr 22, 2008

Questions like this are useless.  No, Sony isn't dead.  Plenty of information out there suggesting that Sony isn't doing quite as bad.  Yea, the delay is disappointing, o well!

I bought a Playstation for the lineup that's coming up this year and not because of the gimmick called Home.  Why anyone would buy a PS3 JUST for Home is beyond ridiculousness, it's ludicrous!  Besides, I don't care too much about showing off my achievements on some online portal.  I've somewhat a life to live every now and then.  Man Very Happy

40GB PS3 Owner - What? I didn't pay for it. Smiley Happy
Message 30 of 49 (1 View)
0 Likes