Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Re: Sony, I'm so tired of frozen lobbies !!

Mar 2, 2014
Ok thank you guys for the info
Message 31 of 44 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Ok thanks for the information
Message 32 of 44 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Oo I was going to edit my post.. But it was already done for me
Message 33 of 44 (415 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
King_xO-AsSaSSin PlayStation MVP
Mar 1
kORe_ANGeL wrote:
This has been happening more and more often .. First it was at the playground space.. Now it is happening right there at the hub.. I see people modifying themselves to giants .. Then my playstation 3 freezes .. And I have to reboot again! This had been going on for months .. I don't report the people for fear of getting hacked .. And I can't tell if any appropriate actions will be done at all.. Please fix this bug . I tried calling the 1800number for playstation problems and they said none of their technicians deals with playstation home.. I know there must be A team that does that.. If not please arrange one !
Well, you have to report them. They won'tknow that you were the one reporting them if you don't announce it in local.

This person admitted to me that they hacked and if I reported them.. Their name is not on the system..And they would know if i did.. Is that true?
Message 34 of 44 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
King_xO-AsSaSSin PlayStation MVP
Mar 1
kORe_ANGeL wrote:
This has been happening more and more often .. First it was at the playground space.. Now it is happening right there at the hub.. I see people modifying themselves to giants .. Then my playstation 3 freezes .. And I have to reboot again! This had been going on for months .. I don't report the people for fear of getting hacked .. And I can't tell if any appropriate actions will be done at all.. Please fix this bug . I tried calling the 1800number for playstation problems and they said none of their technicians deals with playstation home.. I know there must be A team that does that.. If not please arrange one !

King_xO-AsSaSSin said:

Well, you have to report them. They won'tknow that you were the one reporting them if you don't announce it in local.

Me :
This person admitted to me that they hacked and if I reported them.. Their name is not on the system..And they would know if i did.. Is that true?
Message 35 of 44 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Mar 2, 2014

kORe_ANGeL wrote:

There's no truth at all to that.  Just another lame scare tactic they use.  There's a record of each and every account, whether they like to believe it or not.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 36 of 44 (385 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

I highly doubt it.  They just say that sort of thing to scare you from reporting them. 

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 37 of 44 (381 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

Re: Freezing in edo

Mar 2, 2014

Personally, I think Sony just doesn't care.  If they did, they would do something about it, rather than look the other way and have their tails tucked between their legs.  Best thing to do is just avoid the usual areas.  Sadly, I'm seeing a few (but not many) times where people go into Edo, Auora, and Acorn Park and go super big, which does exactly what you said happens to you.  I know some places are just bad at lagging, period, like how Konami Penthouse is when it gets crowded.  Anyway, it's just one of a few long standing issues that sony has basically ignored and has never ever considered to take any action on.   Real shame, but I guess they only look forward to new things, rather than look back and fix the great things.

Message 38 of 44 (339 Views)
I Only Post Everything
556 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Ah, blacklisting. That was my first no-no, too. I'm glad you got off light. It was a 3-day forum ban for me. No worries. Now you know.
Club: Nachtmere
Message 39 of 44 (317 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1118 posts

Mar 2, 2014

I frozed in the Hub this morning.  Just logged off for the day. 

photo 90years_zps08bfda1e.png
Message 40 of 44 (315 Views)
0 Likes