Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Re: Sony, I'm so tired of frozen lobbies !!

Mar 2, 2014
I was offered recently if I wanted a mod account for 20$ , I'm not really the kind of person to report those things so I forgot the name of who offered.. If action is not taken things will get much worse..
Message 21 of 44 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

Mar 2, 2014

You may want to edit your earlier reply and remove "her" name from it.  If you truly believe that she's the one that froze the server, then send a private message with her name to @HomeForumMods , don't post it in the thread for everyone to see Smiley Happy  

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 22 of 44 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Well, complaining does nothing. :/
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 23 of 44 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Why what is wrong with with posting the name?? Is it because friends of hers will be hating? Is it because it is not right to point fingers? Is it because I will get hacked? If everyone sees then everyone will know.. Knowledge is power.. I don't see what's wrong .. Besides being appropriate on a forum..
Message 24 of 44 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
SkullFirekills7
Well, complaining does nothing. :/

Well if complaining does nothing then this place sucks .. Ill go back to home and complain .. If you mean to say that Sony wont do anything at all.. Then hey.. Let the trolls proceed..
Message 25 of 44 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Inappropriate*
Message 26 of 44 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Thanks got the info on where to report though fisticuffs
Message 27 of 44 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
xfisticuffsx I Only Post Everything
2:22 AM
You may want to edit your earlier reply and remove "her" name from it. If you truly believe that she's the one that froze the server, then send a private message with her name to @HomeForumMods , don't post it in the thread for everyone to see ...

Is that against forum rules an regulations ? Please let me know.. I'm new
Message 28 of 44 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1102 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

Yes, to make such accusations involving a user is considered defamation, or "blacklisting", as we like to call it.  Its an honest mistake.  Just edit the name out of the reply and send @HomeForumMods a message like I suggested.  

Here is a link for the terms of use, which mentions defamation and other things, you should give it a read.

Terms of Use

Welcome, and happy foruming Smiley Happy

Edit:  In case you are not aware, to edit a post or reply, just click on the gear icon in the top right of your comment and "edit reply"

~~~~~~~~~ Show No Fear - Fortune Favors The Bold! ~~~~~~~~~
Message 29 of 44 (291 Views)
VP of Gaming
28891 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2014

kORe_ANGeL wrote:
Why what is wrong with with posting the name?? Is it because friends of hers will be hating? Is it because it is not right to point fingers? Is it because I will get hacked? If everyone sees then everyone will know.. Knowledge is power.. I don't see what's wrong .. Besides being appropriate on a forum..

Just as easy as it was for you to publicly accuse someone of wrong doing, anyone could just as easily do the same to you, with the same consequenses that you mentioned. Or worse.

The primary means of reporting alleged offenders is by using the report option in Home. Doing so will send a captured image of the chat log and what we see on our screen to Moderation. However, if we are unable to, or matters get worse, we can come here and send a PM (Private Message) to HomeForumMods. Include the PSN ID of the person being reported (correct spelling), the date, time, time zone and details of the offense.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 30 of 44 (286 Views)