Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Re: Sony, I'm so tired of frozen lobbies !!

Mar 2, 2014
Well I guess that is only one solution
Message 11 of 44 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1959 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Shoot them in their heads?  Smiley Very Happy

youlikemygun.jpg

no no just kidding lol 

if you happen to get the one you suspect on screen take a picture of it and send it to moderation on the forums  HomeForumMods  and try to give them a detailed explination of what happend! other then that i have nothing for you !

original.gif

In all honesty it wasn't suggestive at all, it was quite blatant!
I like R2 options!
Message 12 of 44 (363 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Re: Freezing in edo

Mar 2, 2014
Myself nor the people I hang with should not have to relocate from or normal hang out because of freezing. I've been going to the same space for 2 years.
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Message 13 of 44 (356 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Our*
"Sometimes we have to watch our whole lives fall apart before we can rebuild them again - a greater foundation"
Message 14 of 44 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1959 posts

Mar 2, 2014

on the topic of freezing people can apparently become a mod hide their psn ids and also still talk to you after you ignored them! question is what are they going to do about all this?  example right now there is someone in X7 who is hiding their real psn id and has a flashing white name above their head! 

original.gif

In all honesty it wasn't suggestive at all, it was quite blatant!
I like R2 options!
Message 15 of 44 (330 Views)
VP of Gaming
26986 posts

Mar 2, 2014

XrazgarX wrote:

Right now there is someone in X7 who is hiding their real PSN ID and has a flashing white name above their head! 

Did you report them?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 16 of 44 (330 Views)
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Who cares, it's always the same people at Edo. They'll probably just strug it off and log back in like drones.

Message 17 of 44 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 2, 2014

kORe_ANGeL wrote:
 .. I don't report the people for fear of getting hacked ..

While I find reports to be ineffective because of moderation that can be called inconsistent at best, I want to address this statement.

Don't ever be intimidated out of reporting, or doing anything else you do on Home because of the threats of so-called "hackers".

I know there a lot of people that run around Home saying "I'll get your IP and hack you". Even if someone does happen to obtain your IP, I assure you that hacking your account is not possible. This is an old wives' tale made up by basement dwellers that have watched Swordfish one too many times and don't understand that it was a work of fiction.

Message 18 of 44 (334 Views)
I Only Post Everything
548 posts

Mar 2, 2014

Agreed. NEVER avoid a space because of freezers. You give them a foothold, and a reason to keep doing what they are doing. However, you might want to be aware when you are hanging out in the presence of known freezers like tonight @ Burn Zombie Burn. A friend and I noticed you were there. You should be careful not to hang with ppl who's names have birds of prey in them. -Just saying.

Club: Nachtmere
Message 19 of 44 (284 Views)
Lombax Warrior
71 posts

Mar 2, 2014
Thank you everyone for insight
Message 20 of 44 (282 Views)
0 Likes