Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


GAW wrote:
I have been a playstation fan since the PS,PS1,PS2,and PS3 ( I own all of those consoles)  and I can't even get on the HOME BETA team. My friend signed up for the HOME BETA and got in and he got his first playstation console the PS3. I am angry because I realy wanted HOME and have been talking about it since like Febuary and can't even get a invite for at least 1 day? This makes me want to play my 360 instead of my PS3.



I can see why Sony hates you, it's starting to rub off on me too. Home is nothing to cry about not having. It's boring and well BORING. Stop crying.
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 21 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/29/2006
Offline
1169 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.
Message 22 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
2512 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


smi7203 wrote:
Don't scream at me folks because I am not what you would consider a techy.  You guys know your sh*t and I love coming here learning new things aside from just game play.  This forum is the best I think hands down.  Whoever created it should run for President.  LMAO.  No seriously though this joint is the sh*t.  Anyway what is home beta?  Love to get on your level folks.
 
ThankZ


To learn more about Home, look here:
 
 
A beta is basically a test to search for bugs or glitches in a program. Right now, Home is in a closed beta stage.
Message 23 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


wolfgang187 wrote:
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.



Lol, that's a good point
Message 24 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


wolfgang187 wrote:
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.



Lol, that's a good point



Yeah, what's this guy thinking!

And congratulations on ranking up!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 25 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


wolfgang187 wrote:
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.



Lol, that's a good point



Yeah, what's this guy thinking!

And congratulations on ranking up!



Congrats on the newer sig
Message 26 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/16/2005
Offline
5946 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007


Shnozzle wrote:


default001 wrote:


Shnozzle wrote:


wolfgang187 wrote:
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.



Lol, that's a good point



Yeah, what's this guy thinking!

And congratulations on ranking up!



Congrats on the newer sig



Thanks
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 27 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 08/06/2005
Offline
14655 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 8, 2007
PSU member since '97, never gotten any emails besides the ones when you change account info.

Message 28 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/11/2006
Offline
3393 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 8, 2007
wheres the home beta faq? is there one?
where did he sign up?
Message 29 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/19/2006
Offline
687 posts
 

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 8, 2007
pssh there' is like well over a million other PS3 owners that have been since PS1 like you and ME who didnt get into home Beta, nor Warhawk.
///There is only one that recognizes me////Kenpachi Zaraki/Enjoy the FIght/Pursue the Battles/Fight to Fight/
Message 30 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes