Fender Bender
4458 posts

Re: Sony Hates Me/Us

Jun 7, 2007

GAW wrote:
I have been a playstation fan since the PS,PS1,PS2,and PS3 ( I own all of those consoles)  and I can't even get on the HOME BETA team. My friend signed up for the HOME BETA and got in and he got his first playstation console the PS3. I am angry because I realy wanted HOME and have been talking about it since like Febuary and can't even get a invite for at least 1 day? This makes me want to play my 360 instead of my PS3.

I can see why Sony hates you, it's starting to rub off on me too. Home is nothing to cry about not having. It's boring and well BORING. Stop crying.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 21 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Jun 7, 2007
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.
Message 22 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2512 posts

Jun 7, 2007

smi7203 wrote:
Don't scream at me folks because I am not what you would consider a techy.  You guys know your sh*t and I love coming here learning new things aside from just game play.  This forum is the best I think hands down.  Whoever created it should run for President.  LMAO.  No seriously though this joint is the sh*t.  Anyway what is home beta?  Love to get on your level folks.

ThankZ

To learn more about Home, look here:

A beta is basically a test to search for bugs or glitches in a program. Right now, Home is in a closed beta stage.
Message 23 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 7, 2007

wolfgang187 wrote:
Yeah, Sony hates us so much they're developing a FREE 3d avatar based chat where we can play original games and stream movies to each other. For shame Sony.

Lol, that's a good point
Message 24 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 7, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

wolfgang187 wrote:

Lol, that's a good point

Yeah, what's this guy thinking!

And congratulations on ranking up!
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 25 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Jun 7, 2007

default001 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

wolfgang187 wrote:

Lol, that's a good point

Congrats on the newer sig
Message 26 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 7, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

default001 wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

wolfgang187 wrote:

Lol, that's a good point

Congrats on the newer sig

Thanks
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 27 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14655 posts

Jun 8, 2007
PSU member since '97, never gotten any emails besides the ones when you change account info.

Message 28 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Jun 8, 2007
wheres the home beta faq? is there one?
where did he sign up?
Message 29 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Jun 8, 2007
pssh there' is like well over a million other PS3 owners that have been since PS1 like you and ME who didnt get into home Beta, nor Warhawk.
///There is only one that recognizes me////Kenpachi Zaraki/Enjoy the FIght/Pursue the Battles/Fight to Fight/
Message 30 of 30 (2 Views)
0 Likes