Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

-rolls eyes-

 

Topics like these make me wonder if maybe the Home moderation team should be renamed the Babysitters Club.


So who dropped YOU off here, your mommy?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 71 of 155 (198 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
1235 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013
Message 72 of 155 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

See what I mean? Cat Indifferent


Oh I was just joking with you,,,

 

Don't be so defensive, makes you seem childish...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 73 of 155 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4541 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

Gangs, bullies, trolls, freezers, hypocrites, liars, cheats, and childish spoiled little brats who when they have nothing to support their ridiculous arguments with just go around calling people names - yeah - Home sure has a nice diversity of users.  

 

WTG Sony!  Keep up the great job you are doing, you've made Home and these forums a wonderful place to be.  eusa_clap.gif

 

[/SARCASM] (for those dense enough not to "get it")

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 74 of 155 (187 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

See what I mean? Cat Indifferent


So you come on here with nothing to add to the thread and not satisfied with that you insullt the moderators and the forum members at the same time? Classy.

Message 75 of 155 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Gangs, bullies, trolls, freezers, hypocrites, liars, cheats, and childish spoiled little brats who when they have nothing to support their ridiculous arguments with just go around calling people names - yeah - Home sure has a nice diversity of users.  

 

WTG Sony!  Keep up the great job you are doing, you've made Home and these forums a wonderful place to be.  eusa_clap.gif

 

[/SARCASM] (for those dense enough not to "get it")


You forgot But hurt phonies LOL

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 76 of 155 (178 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4541 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

-rolls eyes-

 

Topics like these make me wonder if maybe the Home moderation team should be renamed the Babysitters Club.


So who dropped YOU off here, your mommy?


WTG - You just proved TrickedOutHoro point.    Maybe some day you'll stop all your childish nonsense, but I doubt it.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 77 of 155 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

TrickedOutHoro wrote:

-rolls eyes-

 

Topics like these make me wonder if maybe the Home moderation team should be renamed the Babysitters Club.


So who dropped YOU off here, your mommy?


WTG - You just proved TrickedOutHoro point.    Maybe some day you'll stop all your childish nonsense, but I doubt it.


And maybe someday you'll  learn youre not always right,,, But I doubt it...

 

 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 78 of 155 (170 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 10/12/2008
Offline
2039 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013
Like XBL or Miiverse is any better? LOL

This is the internet bro. Youre gonna see name calling and childish behavior no matter where you look, from all people of all ages and all colors. It's just the way it is.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 79 of 155 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
2003 posts
 

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 19, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Gangs, bullies, trolls, freezers, hypocrites, liars, cheats, and childish spoiled little brats who when they have nothing to support their ridiculous arguments with just go around calling people names - yeah - Home sure has a nice diversity of users.  

 

WTG Sony!  Keep up the great job you are doing, you've made Home and these forums a wonderful place to be.  eusa_clap.gif

 

[/SARCASM] (for those dense enough not to "get it")


So you just slandered another forum member and unless you can get a subpoena from a judge to search his personal spaces you could never prove it and could be sued for slander. Also it seems you use any excuse to knock Sony.

Message 80 of 155 (164 Views)
0 Likes