Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Re: Sony Hacker Gets Year in Prison Freezers Next

Apr 20, 2013

@126

It hurts people who spent hundreds of hours on the longest rewards and devs that have prizes as incentive to spend.  

It's easy to not care about ISE when you don't have any fancy rewards. Even though I have several fancy rewards, ISE doesn't bother me a whole lot. Sure it's unfair, but it's usually simple to tell who's cheated.

FF14 WAR
Message 151 of 155 (277 Views)
Splicer
57 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I dont like Freezing Smiley Sad i wad yelled at today by one of them because i like happinesd
Message 152 of 155 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Apr 20, 2013
TSUNADE

Are you really that threatened or intimidated by someone wearing an ISE? Does it really bother you that much, that someone "stole" something from another region and converted it over to NA? Enough to actually care about reporting and snitching people who have never done you any harm, out?

And is it even REALLY stealing? The alleged rewards they get from other regions are FREE anyways, assuming you were actually in that region of Home and satisfied the requirements to unlock them...theyre free anyway. You cant "steal" rewards. Now if they was actual "in store" items that you had to pay for and purchase, and someone found a way to steal from the store....I could understand that. But free rewards? LMAO....get real, man. Why do you even care? For real.

These people arent hurting you, arent freezing you, arent disrupting your online experience or gameplay. Granted, they break the TOS to obtain multi-regional rewards...but thats no reason to be a hater. Man, I break TOS on Home at least 20 times a day, just by circumventing the language filter. You gonna report me too?

I say you should just leave well enough alone and not rock the boat. Cuz at the end of the day, and after all your reports TSU...it does no good untill they finally patch ISE out of Home. You effectively get John Doe suspended or permabanned...John doe creates an alt account, loads up ISE software...re-aquires ISE items all over again. You have effectively...done nothing but provide a slight inconvienence for the user in question.

Does that make you sleep better at night? Just curious...
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 153 of 155 (242 Views)
Survivor
2039 posts

Apr 20, 2013
TSUNADE

Seriously tho, I just wanna know...."hypothetically speaking" if we was RL neighbors and you saw me smoking a joint in my yard, while I was checking the mail or something...would you call the cops on me cuz im BREAKING THE LAW? Cuz...thats the petty triviality were talking about here, when comparing ISE users.

Man, I really hope youre not that kinda person. Would be kinda sad, from a certain perspective.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 154 of 155 (226 Views)
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Apr 20, 2013

This thread has run its course, so before it gets out of hand I'm locking it down.

Message 155 of 155 (219 Views)